Chapter 17

ETHAN'S POV

I want to be so close to Stacey right now,well every minute every second of my life is complete with her. Oh God! This feeling I've never been through.I want her heart mind body and soul. She is only mine. I'll always keep her happy.

She is the love of my life. I can never afford to lose her. I have already seen people leaving me but I don't want Stacey to do that to me. I need her. I cannot survive without Stacey. This feels too pure. I did believe in love but I thought it only existed in novels. I wasn't knowing that my life would experience such a beautiful emotion.

I won't ever hurt you,my love.

I walked towards her. She is blushing so much. I trapped her in my arms. I know she's being shy. But I won't let her run from me.

I kissed her. I poured all my emotions in it. At first, she didn't respond. I held her tightly,close to myself.
And then she opened her mouth,for me to explore her.

We kissed expressing our love for each other. It wasn't lust. It was bliss. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.
She was such a baby. Awww! My baby girl. Stacey rested her head on my shoulder.

She told me where her room was. I opened the door. Her room is a bit messy. Clothes can be seen everywhere.

Hahahahaha

This was because she was getting ready for the party.
Girls will be girls!

All this while,her breathing on my neck was making me fall in love with her even more.
I'll spend my whole life with Stacey only.

I placed her on the bed,removed her heels. She must be tired now.
She was smiling at me. Her eyes showed the love.

I slided on bed next to her. She curled her body towards mine. Slowly she came on top of me.
Our bodies entangled.
Our souls together.
We made love.

A/N:

Thank you so much for reading this chapter.  

Please VOTE AND COMMENT.
:)