Chapter 12

STACEY'S POV

Lyra is fine now.I told her everything going on in my life. She was surprised to hear it but  she knows that I'll be able to decide the correct path.

Richard called me.He wants to meet me and sought out the things going on. I asked him to meet me on Friday.

I was with Lyra all the time. So, I didn't went to the bakery.

I hadn't talked to Ethan.I decided to go to my apartment, As Lyra is the one, insisting me to leave.She wants me to run the bakery till she comes back.

I headed towards my place.Chilled wind hitting my face.

I went to meet Richard's place. Melissa was also there.Richard told her everything about us.She is not reacting, the way I thought she would react listening the truth.

Melissa left and asked me and Richard to sought the things. Richard apologized me.But I should be sorry for what I did. I was standing there with no expression on my face, totally blank.As if I was not knowing what's going on.

Richard hugged me tightly. I wanted the warmth of his touch.When somebody barged in.

It was Ethan. He saw me and Richard hugging. What would he think of us ? I wanted to explain Ethan everything that happened. I suddenly left Richard and went to Ethan. He was standing there as if getting the probable reason of my visit to Richard's place.

I stood in front of him. I was going to speak, when he left.Not even saying a word.

ETHAN'S POV

Without informing Richard, I  went to his apartment. I wanted to talk to someone.I wanted to share my feelings ,the things going on in my life.

I entered the house and I stood there with my mouth opened.Richard is hugging Stacey.

What are they doing together ? Its been a week I haven't seen her ? And here she is.With Richard, hugging him. Is she avoiding me because of him ? What is going on ? Are they hiding something from me ? There was a trail of questions running in my mind.

I didn't said a word to them and was about to leave. When Stacey came to me.She wanted to explain.But I was not in the state of listening her.

I left the place.

A/ N :
Hiii :)
Hope you like it.I have a lot to put in this story.

If you enoy reading it.Please VOTE and COMMENT.