Chapter 9

STACEY' S POV

I got up in the morning, with a headache. I don't remember what happened yesterday.

Wait ! Where I am ? How come I am here ? I went to Melissa's party, right ? I asked myself.

I don't know who got me here.I was going out to see.If there is someone who can tell me what happened yesterday.

Suddenly, my phone rang.It was an unknown number.I answered the call.It was from hospital.They informed me that Lyra is ill and I was immediately asked to come yo the hospital for the formalities.Oh God ! In all these days,I haven't talked to Lyra. Is she all right ?

I wore my heels and took my clutch. I left the place.I hopped in a cab.

I came to the hospital. I signed the forms and did the formalities. I wasn't allowed to see Lyra. I was afraid of losing people in my life. I was not knowing her condition even.

I was rushing here and there in nervousness. When I was asked to have a seat.By an old lady who had wrinkles on her face, piercing eyes that reflect pain they have been going through but still a smile on her face.She had a baby of around six months with her.

Without any hesitation, I sat near them.

A/N:

Hiee :)

Hope you enjoy reading it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.