Chapter 16

STACEY'S POV

I couldn't believe Ethan said that to me.I thought, I was hallucinating.
He then repeated those words,"I love you Stacey." The day I met him, I wanted to be with him.I've imagined Ethan saying that he loves me.It was a dream come true.Oh God!

Our foreheads touched and we both sighed.I had planned to tell Ethan about Richard and me but I don't wanna ruin our special moment. I know Ethan trusts me, he wouldn't doubt my love for him.Right? He'll be patient enough till the time I myself tell him the truth.

We were so connected to each other.
He said we need to ditch the party.I know it's rude but hey! I've got my love!! Omg! This is so amazing. I am so happy right now that if someone asked me to die, I would die happily.

So, we decided to head over to my place.Ethan's never been there.

We both are really happy now.Deep inside we knew,there is something that keeps us together.Hehe

So here we are together.

I'll be thanking Ella for sure! But later.
Ethan drove to my apartment.I'm planning some stuff which we can do. I want everything to be memorable.

We reached my place.Being a gentleman, Ethan came by my side and opened the door.All this time I was blushing so hard.When I stepped outside the car,he suddenly picked me up bridal style and carried me to the front porch.I had all sorts of creatures dancing in my tummy.I even forgot to take the keys out from my purse.Stupid me I must say.Ethan also got to know that I'm super happy right now. That smile of mine was pasted there from the time we met till now.I could sense Ethan playfully watching me.Oh God! Can this be more embarrassing.

Finally we were in the house.Ethan set me on the floor and I missed being in his arms.He was looking at me so sensuously.By the looks of him,my throat went dry.Ethan was walking towards as if I was his prey.

A/N:

Hey guys :)

I know I took quite some time to update.Sorry for the delay.

Keep supporting and do love this book.

Please VOTE,COMMENT,LIKE AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Thank you so much for reading this far xD