Chapter 8

STACEY'S POV

Richard came to me.I know that he wanted to talk to me. He was about to say something when Melissa came.

She doesn't know anything about us.I don't even want Melissa to know about our past,till things between me and Richard are sought out.

I don't know how Melissa will react when she will know the truth.

Think positive, I said to myself. As I was not knowing many of the people here.I chose to sit alone in the corner.

I saw Ethan, talking to Richard and Melissa. Oh no no.He might be someone else.I am feeling so dizzy.

Ethan is walking towards me.Its not the reality.I saw him coming closer to me.I was spinning. I was about to fall when a strong pair of arms gripped me by my waist.

I don't know what happened to me.

ETHAN'S POV

Melissa invited me for the party, she organised.I wore a dark blue suit.I saw Stacey in the party.I was surprised to see her.

I walked to her. She was about to fall when I held her.I carried her, bridal style.

I took her outside from the back door of Melissa's house.I placed her in the front seat of car and drove to my place.

I was thinking that Richard once told me about the girl who left him on the day of their wedding. Is Stacey that girl ?? Richard never told that girl's name.

Melissa told me that Stacey felt upset when she saw Richard. Even Richard himself was shocked when she saw Stacey.

I need to know whats going on.

A/N:

Hello my friends :)

Hope you like it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.