Chapter 10

STACEY' S POV

I was feeling comfortable with the lady.She is Ella, my new friend. We talked about everything. I told her about Lyra,  our friendship and the bond we share.

She felt sad after hearing about Lyra.We sat there in silence.It wasn't akward. Rather it was comfortable silence.

Ella slept on the chair.Her mouth was slightly opened. She looked cute while sleeping.

The baby with her started crying. Ohh god !! I took the baby from Ella's lap.I didn't want to disturb Ella. She seemed to be streessed but now she might be feeling better.

The baby looked at me and smiled.She stopped crying.It's a baby girl with blue eyes, curly brown hair and a perfect smile.

I feel attached to this baby.She started playing with me. I made faces to make her laugh. So cutee !!

After sometime, she slept in my lap.I was thinking of what happened last night. I slept with a person whom I don't know. I don't know even his name.Horrible !!

I was engrossed in my thoughts when Ella said something.I don't know what but I came to the real world.

She said that it is happy to see Kiara with you.Did she just said Kiara ? Ohh !! I was shocked to listen Kiara's name.It made me remember the day I was with Ethan and he left me alone when Kiara called.

Ella told me that Kiara is really smart child.I kept my thoughts away and smiled to her.

It was her turn for the checkup.She took my number as we are so close now and invited me to her place.I nodded.

Kiara left and I felt something wrong. I didn't want Kiara to leave me.I want to be with her.

I sat on the chair thinking about Lyra. The Doctors came out.I saw them.I hope everything is fine.I want to meet Lyra.

I went to them and asked about Lyra's condition. The doctor nodded and said that she is stable now.

I feel happy. I asked if I could see her.Doctor said that she is under observation and I can meet her tomorrow.

I wanted to meet her.But its fine.I don't want to disturb her.She is stable now.I feel better to know it.

A/N :

If you are reading this book please vote :)

I hope you enjoy it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.