Chapter 16

"Try me," is all that leaves his lips, my heart races as he says those words. He wouldn't hit me. Would he?

Tears well in my eyes and I spin on my heels and run out the room, I have to find Jasper, lately, he has looked after me when me and Mika fought, which has been a lot, and it's killing me. I hear Mika call my name before his door slams shut making my body finch as I make my way to Jasper room. I hate that we fight so much, but, he's so arrogant. He never listen to me, I swing Jaspers door open to see him placing his clothes into his draw, "Jamie," he greets me with a smile making my tears fall over and run down my cheeks, "are you okay?" He asks. I run to him and hug him tightly crying into his chest. He instantly brings his hand up and strokes my head as his other hand wraps around my body and hugs me, "Mika?"

I nod my head, "he said he'd hit me, I mean, I did hit him," I pull my body away from his and wipe my eyes sniffling.

His eyes are wide as he crosses his arm, "That's it," he growls as he walks past me towards the door.

I grab his arm, "Stop!" I beg as I cry harder. He stops in his tracks, I take this opportunity to wrap my arms around him again and cry into him, "don't do this please Jasper," I yell to him.

A sigh escapes his lips, "fine, but, he's bad for you Jamie, and you know it," he warns. I nod my head against his chest, I feel him turn his body in my arms and place his hands on my shoulders pulling me back, he comes down eye level to me, "You and I both know he wouldn't hit you, okay? But that's no excuse for him to say things like that," I watch his plump lips as he talks, what am I doing? Jaspers been here for me every time I was upset, every time Mika and I fought. I have to do this, without hesitation I press my lips against his making him freeze in shock. I close my eyes as he finally kisses me back making fireworks go in my stomach, but, the feeling isn't as beautiful as when I kiss Mika.

My hands come up to his cheeks as his hands wrap around my waist perfectly, I'm so alone right now, I need this, Jasper will understand. The door swings open, "Jasper get your hands off," Mika starts yelling, but, falls silent making me rip my body away from Jasper.

"It's not what it looks like," I plead, but, he just stares at me in anger worse than before.

"I fucking knew it," he growls as he turns around and starts storming out of the house.

"MIKA!" I scream as I run after him. I almost trip on the steps as I run down them as fast as I can, but, he's just too fast. But to be fair, if he wanted to get away quickly, he could just use his speed ability.

**MIKA'S POV**

I storm out the house, not wanting her to follow, but, not wanting to make a scene even though Charlie, Alex and Levi already watched me walk out. How dare she? I fucking knew she was cheating on me with Jasper, and this just seals the deal. I hate him, I love her, what and I supposed to do?! "Mika wait please!" Jamie calls as her footsteps are heard behind me. She doesn't even have shoes on, she's going to get hurt.

"Get fucked Jamie," I roar as I walk out to the garden and turn around to see Alex running out after Jamie who has caught up to me pretty fast. I start walking backwards, "oh wait, Jasper already does that for you," I throw my arms up in the air. I have never felt this angry in my life, why did she choose Jasper? Out of everyone, she chose Jasper.

"Oh grow up Mika, I'm yours not Jaspers!" She yells as me grabbing my arm, stopping me from walking away.

I stop in my tracks and stare down at her, "why? Just tell me why?" I mumble trying to control my anger, but, it's showing through like the clothes on my skin.