Mean Girl Say What?

Anyone else jump back to Hannah Montana with that? I use to watch that with my niece all the time until she grew out of it.

Enjoy!
xx

The bus pulled up to the school and everyone slowly got out. I guess their minds was still in bed. My feet hit the ground and someone bumped into me.

"Hey watch it!" someone snapped. I knew that voice. It was the voice of Meloney, Mel for short. She was the "IT" girl at our school. Every school has one like her and she is ours.

"You bumped into me." I said.

"You were walking in my way." She said.

"You don't own where people stand or walk. Just because you have it in your mind that you own everything doesn't make it true." I said.

"Excuse me." she said, stepping closer. "What did you just say orphan Annie?" 

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"You heard me orphan  Annie." she said. 

"ORPHAN ANNIE! ORPHAN ANNIE! ORPHAN ANNIE! ORPHAN ANNIE!" everyone started to scream. I looked around as people continued to scream it. I looked back at Mel who was just smirking at me. I didn't even think to do this until I was already in the air. I pushed Mel onto the ground and landed on her. I just started throwing punches at her. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" everyone around us started to scream. They just made me want to hit her more.

"What is going on here?" I heard Mrs. Ellen say as she approached us.

"Teacher. RUN!" someone screamed. Everyone ran off towards the direction of the school.

"Thea!" I heard Mrs. Ellen say. I sat there frozen, one hand raised in the air with the other tangled in her hair. "What is going on here?"

"I I uh I." I couldn't really tell her why I was sitting on Mel and hitting her face repeatedly.

"To the principals office." she said.

"But." I tried to say.

"NOW!" she said. "Mel you can go to the nurse and get cleaned up." 

"SHE BROKE MY NOSE!" Mel screamed.

"Come on I'll help you to the nurse." Mrs. Ellen said. "Thea I will see you in the principals office after I call Sister Angie."

Oh man, I am in so much trouble.