Snooze Button

Real quick sorry to disappoint but there is some Kogan into this. If you don't like don't read. Simple as that.

Enjoy!
xx

A week later

"Thea time to wake up." I heard someone say. I think it is Kendall.

"Five more minutes." I sleepily said.

"No. You need to get up. It's time for school." Kendall said.

"Alright. Have fun." I said, going back to sleep. Kendall shook me.

"No time for you to get up for school." Kendall said. I reached my hand over and started touching random parts of his face. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to find the snooze button." I said. He chuckled and grabbed my hand and pulled me up so I was standing. "That was not very nice."

"Go get ready. Breakfast is almost ready." Kendall said and left the room. I glared at the door before going to my personal bathroom and turning the water on to warm it up. I went under the kitchen sink and grabbed one of the things I need one week every month which happened to be this week, the same week I start at a new school.. just lovely.

I showered and get dressed. I grabbed my new pair of Vans I got a couple days ago while shopping with Presley and Sixx. I smiled remembering that day. Kendall regretted handing me his credit card and telling me to go crazy. I maxed it out that day. He wasn't mad though. It was my first chopping trip. He just said to use one of my other dad's cards next time.

"Thea come on. You gotta leave soon." Logan called.

"Coming!" I called and I left my room, grabbing my bag on the way. 

Time to get this day over with.