Sister Angie And... Is That Big Time Rush??

You guys are really liking this book aren't you? Don't forget to check out  Kamesbabygirl adoption book. I love that book. 

Enjoy!

xx

I walked into the main office that is connected to the principals office.

"Hello Thea." Stella, the school's secretary said. "You can have a seat."

"Okay." I said. I sat down in one of the line of chairs against the opposite wall.

Five minutes later Mrs. Ellen came into the room. She glared at me before entering the principals office. I know Mel flipped things around and made her seem like she did nothing and I just attacked her for no reason.

"Thea." I heard Principal Hector say. I looked up so see him telling me to come in with his fingers. I got up from the chair and slowly walked. in. "Now, Mrs. Ellen has told me what Mel had told her and now I want to hear your side."

"Well, it all started when I got off the bus and she bumped into me." I said.

"She said you forcefully bumped into her and told her to get out of the way." Mrs. Ellen said.

"That's not true." I said. "She bumped into me." 

"That's not what she said. She also said she apologized and you still attacked her." Mrs. Ellen said.

"That's not true!" I said. "She is just trying to make herself seem like the perfect angel she's not." I said. There was a knock at the door and Stella opened the door.

"Sister Angie is here." she said. I groaned.

"Send her in." he said. Stella nodded and a few seconds later Sister Angie came walking in.

"Thea." she said.

"Hi." I said.

"Principal Hector if you don't mind I would like to talk to Thea alone." she said.

"That's fine, but after you may take her home. Thea has been suspended for three days." he said. She nodded and Mrs. Ellen and principal Hector left the room.

"Do you want to tell me why you attacked Mel Burke?" Sister Angie asked.

"She called me Orphan Annie." I said.

"Oh Thea I'm sorry. I know it's hard for you." Sister Angie said.

"Why don't people want me?" I asked. "I know I am fifteen, but I can still be a lot of fun."

"I know you can. Come on I got some people that want to meet you." Sister Angie said.

"Now?" I asked. She nodded and I followed her out. We walked out of the school and to the parking lot. I noticed there were people leaning against her car. I stopped and froze where I stood.

Is that Big Time Rush?