They're Sorry?

I hid in a huge closet in one of the bedrooms of the house. I didn't know who's room I entered. They still haven't given me an actual tour of the house. I knew that there was two sets of clothes in here. One looked kinda relaxed while the other set was more for like the wild life. The clothes were dressy like club life dressy. Along the wall there was also different sets of shoes and in different sizes.

I knew that two people lived the bedroom. Which two... I had no idea.

"Thea?" I heard Kendall say. I heard the door open more.

"Is she in here?" I heard Logan ask.

"She has to be. Everyone looked every where else. This is the last room to look." Kendall said. I backed up in the closet some more. I hit a stack of shoes and they fell down with a loud thud. "Did you guys hear that?"

"It sounded like it came from your closet." I heard Carlos say. What are they all there?

"Thea?" Kendall asked as he opened the door. They all looked down at me as I sat there in the floor with my knees to my chest.

"Hey." I said. They all came in and sat around me.

"We overwhelmed you didn't we?" Logan asked.

"A lot of people at once." I said.

"We are really sorry. We should have done one family at a time. They were all just really excited to meet you and we didn't think. We are sorry." Kendall said.

"It's okay. I'm just not use to meeting so many people all at once." I said.

"Maybe we should bring them in one by one." Logan suggested. Everyone looked at me.