Telling Kendall

I am so sad this will be ending after the next chapter, but excited for the sequel. It's going to be very interesting.

Enjoy!
xx

I was walking back and forth in my bedroom. Kendall came home early and is currently having a movie date with Logan downstairs. The whole Logan cheating is literally eating me up inside. Logan is sitting down there pretending to be happy with Kendall, but let's face it. Happy people don't cheat.

"I can't do this." I said to myself. I walked down the stairs. I hurried into the living room to see them making out on the couch. "Teenager coming in."

"Thea!" Kendall said, breaking the kiss. "What is it?"

"Yeah what is it?" Logan asked.

"There is something I need to tell you." I said to Kendall. Logan shot me a glare.

"Alright well you can tell me anything." Kendall said.

"We are having a date." Logan said. "Shouldn't you be doing your homework?"

"No. This is really important." I said.

"Come on Logan. Let her talk." Kendall said. "It seems to be really upsetting her and we are suppose to be parents. CARLOS!"

"COMING!" Carlos called. A few seconds later he came bouncing into the room. "What's going on?"

"Thea has something to tell us." Kendall said.

"No she doesn't." Logan said.

"Yes she does." Kendall said. "Go ahead Thea."

"Well, something happened while you were gone." I said. I looked down at my feet.

"What happened?" Kendall asked.

"Nothing happened." Logan said.

"Something had to have happened or else she wouldn't have said something did." Kendall said.

"Maybe she is lying." Logan said.

"BOTH OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF AND LET HER FINISH!" Carlos shouted. He looked at me. "Continue."

"Um..." I said.

"Come on Thea. You can tell me." Kendall said. I sighed.

"Logan cheated on you."