Finding Logan (Part 1/2)

Just saying might have a new Logan book coming soon with the same name totally different plot.

Enjoy!

xx

"I'm worried." I said from the back seat.

"We'll find him Thea." Carlos said.

"But what if we can't?" I asked.

"We will." Kendall said. He was sitting next to me James was driving around as we looked for Logan. When Kendall and I got home Logan was not there and Carlos said he never came back. We remained calm until Logan wouldn't answer his phone and then I found the car in the garage and his motorcycle gone.

"Oh you speak." James said.

"Don't start James." Carlos said.

"Um... dad..." I said. Kendall looked at me. "I'm really sorry for what I said."

"How long did you know?" Kendall asked.

"Pretty much since I got here. By the way you two looked at each other. You two share a room even though there is like three others. And I swear I saw you two kiss once." I said.

"So.. when do you want to go back?" Kendall asked.

"What?" I asked. I looked at him. "You want me to go back?"

"Oh no no no no. I just... I thought that since you know about Logan and I then you would want to go back." Kendall said. I laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Kendall I am fine with you and Logan. I don't want to go back. I love you all I just hope we find- LOGAN!" I shouted. "STOP THE CAR! STOP THE CAR!" 

"Alright. Alright." James said. He stopped the car and pulled over. I quickly got out and ran over to Logan's motorcycle. I knew he was somewhere around here.

"Alright, here is his motorcycle so now where is Logan?" Kendall asked, looking at all of us.