Caught

You guys are about to hate me for this.

Enjoy!
xx

A month later

I walked into the house. It was quiet. No one was suppose to be home. Kendall was in Kansas visiting some family with his mom and Carlos was out with his Alexa. Logan was suppose to be at work. I started walking up the stairs when I started to hear something. I slowly walked up some more steps and the sound got more louder. I realized what it was.

People were moaning.

I got up the rest of the steps and noticed it was coming from Kendall and Logan's room. It can't be them. I know Kendall isn't in LA. I watched the plane take off. Logan and Carlos had to carry me out to get me to leave. I stood there and heard another moan, but it wasn't Logan's or another guys. I was a girls. I smirked and went down a few steps.

"I'M HOME IS THERE ANYTHING FOR DINNER!" I shouted, stomping on some steps. I heard a big bang like something fell before Logan opened the door in nothing but his boxers.

"Thea what are you doing here?" Logan asked.

"I live here duh." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I just didn't realize you'd be home so soon." Logan said.

"It's a half day said so on the calendar." I said. Logan just nodded. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Logan said.

"If you say so." I said. "I'm gonna go call dad." I said. Logan knew who I was talking about. Kendall was the only one I called dad. I looked at Logan. "Don't worry I won't tell dad about the slut you're cheating on him with."

I walked away before Logan could say a work, dialing Kendall's number.