Leonardo X Reader: Sweet Spot

by , Jul 30, 2015, 5:12:00 AM / / Tmnt x Reader (leo x you!)
Not series specific, imagine whatever version of Leo you like!
Warning for some naughty stuff, nothing too bad but enough to give you a nose bleed ;D

Leonard, the ever handsome and serene yet awesomely strong and curageous leader with the blue bandana was your boyfriend. You two hadnt been dating too long but long enough to have your share of cuddles and kisses. Of course it would have been nice if you two had gone further, but seeing as he lived with 3 other turtle brothers who were nosy as heck you werent bound to get anywhere towards second base anytime soon. Not that you minded though, you were never one to move too fast anyway and savored whatever moments you two could get together between his rambunctious family, his eagle eyed father and his own nighttime job of fighting crime and doing in the bad guys. Whatever the situation, you considered yourself the luckiest lady alive to be side by side with the blue eyed dream boy.

Tonight though, against your knowledge, he was alone at the lair and eagerly awaiting your arrival. Like clockwork on Saturday night you dolled yourself up for him and waltzed your way into the sewer where you often met him at his family dwelling and occassionally he come up top to visit you in your small downtown New York apartment.

There was just one small problem though and you were thinking of asking Donnie for help on that if he was around. So when you entered the lair and announced yourself you were a bit put off to arrive to utter silence and a dimly lit lair.

"Hello?" You called out as you walked into the living room. Leo was coming out of the door opposite of the tv room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. You stopped for a moment and held your breath as heat rushed to your cheeks. Okay, so sure he didnt wear much on the battlefield to begin with but seeing his muscled form fresh out of the shower and darn near naked in front of you made your mind do a summersault in a naughty way. You hoped to god he couldnt see your blush.

"Oh sorry, I thought you would be a few minutes later so I jumped in the shower." Leo said with a slight embarrassed smile as he made his way towards his bedroom.

"Sorry, I should have knocked or something but actually....is Donnie around?" You asked.

That made him stop just short of his door and turn to look at you with a quizzical look. You were HIS girlfriend after all, why the heck would you be looking for his brother?

"He is out with the others for the night, something about grabbing Tiramisu for dessert. They've been gone a while though so I think your out of luck for tonight." He shrugged.

"Ummmmm...." you said hesitantly.

"Is something wrong?" He raised a brow.

"Actually yeah, Ive got this weird rash on my back that appeared a few days ago and it hurts pretty bad so I wanted Donnie to check it out." You admitted. This made him concerned so he forgot about putting something more decent on and walked back over to you.

"Is it really that bad? Maybe I should take a look. I mean, Im no doctor but I can at least slap some cortizone on it for you."

You nodded. "Okay, just tell me if it looks bad because it itches like heck." And you sat down on the sofa with your back to him and began unbuttoning the front of your blouse. Leo sat next to you and waited patiently for you to finish as you lowered your blouse below your shoulders and exposed the top part of your shoulders and back, enough for him to see you bra straps and hook.

He grabbed the lamp stand next to the sofa and moved it closer so he could take a look at the small red rash you had right under the clasp of your bra. It was obvious that the bra had chaffed your sensitive skin and now it was raw.

"I think its just your bra rubbing up against your skin here." Leo pointed out as he grazed his fingers lightly on the spot. You held your breath and tried hard not to make any funny noises under his touch which felt amazingly light and soft.

"I figured that might be it but I cant do anything about it....its not like I cant wear a bra." You sighed.

"Maybe put some lotion on it?" Leo suggested.

"I cant reach that spot." You said in a pouty voice.

He gave a chuckle. "Okay, hang on and let me get some." He got up and came back seconds later with a white bottle in his hand. Squirting some into his palm he sat back down and tried to finagle the lotion under your bra strap. His hand was a bit too big to squeeze under it so it felt painfully tight when he tried.

"Wait..." You said and reached behind you to undo the darn thing. You felt his fingers touch and message the spot and after a few seconds you felt something like a bolt of lightning through your entire body. Heat rushed to your face and you gasped as you arched your back and tried to scoot away from him, embarrassed at your own reaction. You werent expecting it to feel like anything let alone that good.

Leo's face had a nice surprised look on it as he lips were pursed in a nice "O".

"S..sorry!" You covered your mouth with your hand to try to hide your face.

"Did that hurt?" He asked just in case.

You shook your head.

His expression slowly changed from surprise to a slightly naughty one as he realized what had just happened. He had found your sweet spot, one of your errogenous zones without even having tried. Heck, human men spend years and an untold sum of money trying to discover such secrets on a women and he in his phenomenal luck landed on it by accident! A sly smile spread across his green face.

"Does it feel good if I touch there?" He said as he leaned into you. You tried to scoot away but were trapped at the end of the sofa against the arm and his plastron. A moment of panic ran through you as you thought to yourself oh my god is he going to....?

With his plastron pressed up against your bare back you had nowhere to run or hide as you felt him lean close to your ear and whisper. "I like your face like this and I like the noise you made."

You heart started thudding in your chest as his breath his the side of your face and your neck. Lord if you didnt get out of there now you would end up making love to him on the family couch, a thought that didnt really suit well with you...but you certainly didnt protest either. Your mind was going in circles at the moment and rational thought went out the door a while ago.

"Can you make that noise again?" He said in a deep voice.

"Stop it Leo! We cant...not on your sofa....!" You gasped as you felt his lips trail down your spine.

"Ive been waiting to get you alone like this for a while. Do you think im going to waste a golden opportunity?" He smiled against your soft skin and nipped gently at the spot he had just cared for. Involuntarily you made a noise between a gasp and moan as you hugged the arm of the sofa and dug your fingers into it.

Leo was always so centered, so gentle and proper that this side of him came as a bit of a surprise, albeit pleasantly, one hell of a turn on.

He gently pulled at your shoulder so that you rolled over and faced him as he placed a hand on either side of you and leaned in to miss you. It was slow and sensual, like the kind of kiss that only romance novels could describe that sent tingles down you from head to toe and you eagerly melted into it.

God knows how long your lips stayed connected but it felt like both just a moment and eternity as you grabbed the top of his plastron and pulled him closer to you.

The hallway lights flicked on and someone cleared their throat loudly enough to startle you both as you looked up to see Raphael in the doorway. "If you're going to get to 3rd base would you mind not doing in on communal property." He said with a hand on his hip and a pissed off look on his face.

You slapped your forehead and growled. "God Damnit why do you have to ruin the best part?!"

Leo gave a big sigh and climbed off of you but not before kissing you hand and saying. "To be continued." as he walked away, towel and all.

"Get some pants on too for crying out loud!" Raph shouted after him and rolled his eyes.