01; a deal with the devil?

Damon Salvatore couldn't stop looking at the blonde girl sitting on his couch, after what she did to him; he was being cautious and careful watching every single move she made but it was pretty difficult and uncomfortable because she knew what he was doing, in response she was looking at him, smirking; Damon felt like she was looking into his soul or if he had one, scanning every single event, every single kill he had made in all his vampire life.

Oh, he couldn't wait anymore; Stefan and Bonnie summoned Elena to come to the warehouse for the sudden event. When Stefan called Elena, he and Damon were told by the doppelganger that she un-daggered Elijah Mikaelson, one of the Originals. The Dark One told the brothers to not say a word about her to the Original, confused they asked why, in response, she glared at them, it was enough reason for not telling him, they certainly didn't want to anger her more.

Elena Gilbert entered the warehouse without Elijah just like she promised, when she walked into the living room she suddenly stopped when she saw everyone looking at a smirking blonde girl sitting, she could feel the tension in the air, confused she questioned out loud.

"Who are you?" the doppelganger asked. Everyone turned to her quickly, the blonde girl disappeared in the air making her gasp in shock, one second later she appeared in front of her grinning.

Elena backed up immediately but the blonde girl grabbed her face and started to scan it "Stefan" she called afraid.

"Don't worry, she won't hurt you" her boyfriend said nervously.

The unknown girl pursed her lips "How irritating must be for you" she said "Looking exactly like Katerina, because... well you know... she was your boyfriend's ex" she started to giggle, Elena struggled against her grasp but of course, it didn't work at all.

"Who are you?" she asked again. The blonde let go of her, grinning she bowed.

"I'm the Dark One, dearie" she answered "Your friends here called for my help" before the doppelganger could talk, the blonde continued "Now that we are all here" she turned to Damon "What do you want?"

"We need your help" Bonnie said. The Dark One rolled her eyes.

"I know that" she said "But now that I see your friend here" she pointed at Elena "This must be about the sacrifice right? Klaus trying to kill her to break the curse" Elena's eyes went wide.

"You know about the curse?" she asked curiously, maybe she didn't know that it was actually fake, or that's what she thought.

"Of course, love" she clapped her hands happily "I know everything" Damon narrowed his eyes at her response.

"Well you know then that it's fake" Elena told her scoffing "The Sun and the Moon curse it's not real."

"Dah" the blonde said "Klaus and Elijah faked it to hide the real curse, you know Klaus' werewolf side" grinning, she continued "You shouldn't presume that you know more than us, you only find out an hour ago thanks to Elijah."