05; wolves in the night

The Dark One was starting to get bored in the woods, Klaus was telling to all the werewolves the benefits of being a hybrid; she rolled her eyes as he kept going on, but the best part, what make it all hilarious and satisfying was the fact that she knew it wasn't going to work; Klaus needed Elena's blood if he wanted to make hybrids, of course, she knew that when he killed all the wolves and nothing started to happen he would figure out she knew something about it.

Klaus was sitting on a rock "It's fascinating, actually..." he grinned "A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun" his eye flicked for a second at the blonde's direction who was leaning against a tree "A true hybrid" suddenly Ray let out a gasp waking up, Klaus clapped his hands and stood up "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic."

Ray started to get up panicking and looking at his own body "What's happening to me?"

"Stefan?" the hybrid called.

Stefan got up and looked at the pack "Are any of you human?" he asked "Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire" he explained "If he doesn't get it, he will die."

No one spoke, sighing Klaus did "Doesn't take much, just a sample" still nothing "Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" he looked at a man "You" he said and rushed over him and bit his forearm. Stefan catches him and threw him on the ground in front of Ray.

The woman who received them protested but Klaus started to strangle her but she managed to spat something "Wait" she muttered, Klaus raised his eyebrow "Let me say something" the hybrid decided he wanted to know what it was, maybe it would be interesting enough. She looked at him for a second to then say "I want to make a deal."

Klaus let out a laugh "Sorry my dear but there will be no deals, today."

"Actually, I thought I caught a whiff of desperation" the Dark One said with a smirk "Guess I was right" she walked calmly to the woman, when she stood in front of her she turned her head at the hybrid "You don't decide when there is going to or not going to be a deal" she stated coldly to then look back to the woman "Dearie, why should I make a deal with you, you don't seem to have something to offer me."

"I believe I do" the woman replied trying to sound firm.

"Tell me, what you could possibly have to make me save you and your pack from his hands" she said tilting her head referring to the Original.

"Squid Ink" the woman answered.

Klaus snorted at the answer "Squid Ink? Please tell me this is a joke" he turned at the blonde with a grin but it fell immediately when he saw her expression "You can't be serious?" he asked her in disbelief.

The Dark One glared at the woman "What is your name?" she asked seriously, the woman didn't answer instantly "NOW" she shouted. Klaus saw all the birds flew away, even he was sensing something dark and powerful, he knew it was her.