Just Like You

Okay, so I decided I'd try this out...
I've written fanfiction before, but never anything based off of a game, so wish me luck...
-----------------------------

Warning ⚠: This story contains spoilers for Life is Strange

Also: This story does NOT start off during the week of the storm. It starts before, although some of the events have been included.

------------Haley's POV:-------------

Buzz...
Buzz...
Buzz...
Buzz...

" OH MY GOD, SHUT UP!" I moaned as I attempted to turn off my daily alarm on my phone.

After about three minutes of attempting to make the familiar aggravating noise shut the fuck up, I finally succeeded.

I (painfully may I add) drug myself out of my bed and sighed.

Time for yet another shitty day...

It would seem as if considering I'm attending one of the best art schools in the country, I'd always be overjoyed, but nah that isn't the case. Quite frankly, I wish I would have said no to my parents about ever even attending school at this shithole.

I walked over to my window to look outside only to see the same sight I do every other day.

Can there be just ONE non football zone here? Please?!

I walked to my closet and grabbed my clothes for the day before going to the showers... Or at least that's what I thought.

I opened my dorm room door and immediately heard arguing.

Well fuck...

I noticed this girl standing outside of I think Dana's door as she typed angrily on her phone. I'm pretty sure her name is Juliet, I'm not 100% sure though...

With my luck, someone also bumped into me causing them to spill coffee all over me.

At least I haven't showered yet.

" TWICE IN TWO DAYS! YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

Victoria.

" It was your coffee, not mine." I sassed and she scoffed.

" And what are you?" She tried to pick a fight.

" Wouldn't you like to know." I laughed and kept walking to the showers.

I walked in to see Kate Marsh crying in front of the sink.

Sweet girl. Used to be so full of life.I've heard about the video, but that doesn't seem like Kate.

" You okay, Kate?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" Do I look okay?" She snapped and I was taken aback.

" Well, damn, Kate. I was just trying to help, no need to be rude about it." I said and she sighed.

" You're right, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. But if you care, I'm really not okay."

" I'm sorry about the video, Kate, you don't deserve this. No one does."

" Nice to know you believe that. Most of my friends have turned on me."

" Then it looks like they're not real friends. It's okay, you still have me." I hugged her.

" Thanks, Haley. That means a lot." She said before I got in the shower.