Aftermath

AN: FIRST ONE IS WWAAAYYY LONGER BC WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO READ ABOUT JORDAN'S DUMB ASS GETTING BAKED P.S. Jordan helped me write that one. Dear god.
__________________________

      (1.Let Jordan Get Baked)

Jordan's POV

"You don't have to, man." Fabian tried to reason with me.

" Sure." I ignored him and responded to Nathan.

" What's going on?" Haley asked as she sat down her toothbrush.

" He's going to get baked." Nathan laughed as he lazily swung a arm over my shoulder.

" Nathan, this is his first time. He can't overdue it..." She sighed.

" He chose to. He had a choice. He said yes. I'm letting him. He's an adult."

" Yeah, but-"

" Why are you so tense?" Nathan cut her off. " You were so chill earlier."

" I wonder why you'd think that."

" Come on, babe." He pulled her on the floor onto his lap.

I look over at Fabian, and he shook his head. Whether it's about me or them , I don't know.

" Wanna go to another room? They're pretty content at this point."

" Yeah, and you're 'pretty content' too. You're high, Nathan. Plus, everyone is passed out" She laughed.

" Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm a fish. I don't fuckin know."

" Well, I do. You need to call it a quits for the night."

She cares about him SO MUCH! Why doesn't it matter if I get high?! Why doesn't she care about me?! It's been Prescott Prescott Prescott all night. "Competition" my ass. How in the actual hell do you  compete with someone who's already fuckin won  the god damn prize?

Haley's POV

" Jordan. Come on. You need to get to bed. I'm dividing people up for the rooms. You can stay in here. Fabian is in the next room over if you need something. Who am I kidding? You're not even containing half of the information I fuckin say right now."

" Wait, what?" He laughed.

" It's 2 a.m. Time for sleeping. " I pulled him towards the bed.

" Oooohhhh I like this." He smirked.

" Never again. You're like a child." I groaned as I took a T-shirt out of his bag.

" A child?" He asked.

" Yes. Young. Juvenile. Annoying. A CHILD!"

" But would a child do this ?" He crashed his lips against mine.