THE END (LAST CHAPTER) :READ AN AT END

"Remind me again why I'm here?”

“Because Nathan wants his child here. PLUS don't you want to see how our hard work pays off?”

“...I hate when you're right, Victoria…” I groaned as I adjusted the dress that I probably spent way too much on considering I'm at my ex fiance’s wedding.  “ I'm taking Nat to go see him before the ceremony starts…  I'll be back.” I got up with Nat and walked into the room Nathan is getting ready in.

“What are you doing to yourself?  You should be happy.  This is what you want!” I heard Nathan's familiar voice from inside the room.  

Well, shit…

“Is this a bad time?” I asked from outside the door and it immediately swung open.

“Am I making a mistake? It feels like I am.”

“Sorry,  but my opinion is biased…  At one point this was supposed to be OUR wedding you know? Anyways…  I came to let you see Nat before you get married. Thought it might help a bit.”

“Help with what?”

“I don't know… Calm your nerves? Just thought you would want to see her.”

“...Why are you still so nice to me, Haley?”

“What do you mean?”

“After all the shit we went through…  It's like you've managed to forget everything.”

“I haven't forgot…  I've just learned to accept everything you know? You're starting your way down a new path.  Only you can decide if it's worth it or not.  I care about you, Nathan. I just want you to be happy… You should get out there. Wedding starts in five minutes.”

*Ceremony *

This is it.

This is the moment where I get to watch the man I was supposed to marry marry someone else.

Someone who couldn't give two shits about him.

Someone who only wants to manipulate him.

Someone who wants to ruin my family…

“Hey, you okay?” Victoria whispers as Macy walks down the aisle.

“mmhm. Yeah, I'm fine.” I whisper and feel a tear go down my cheek and she sighs.

“Dearly Beloveds and Honored Guests. We are gathered here this day in the sight of…”

“Can you believe she wants to break tradition and say ‘I do' before Nathan? Bitch…” Victoria muttered.

“Do you Macy take this man Nathan to be your lawfully wedded-”

“ I DO!  I TOTALLY DO!” Macy rushed and smirked at me.

“ Okay… Do you Nathan  take this woman Macy to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?
If so, answer " I DO."”

And at that moment,  I was filled with so much anxiety…

This is it…  

This is the moment…

“ I… I…” Nathan looks over at me  and I shoot back a fake smile. “ I…  What the fuck am I doing?!... I don't!”

He just did that…  I can't believe it…

“ WHAT THE HELL?!” Macy yells and the whole crowd is in shock.  

“ I don't want to marry the wrong person… I was about to head down the wrong path…I realized that when two people stop fighting for two damn seconds and look at what their love and chaos has created, that they really  can realize that they're obviously meant for each other… Because no one else could even be close to being able to deal with either of their crazy asses.” he speaks and looks over at me.

He quoted the nurse the day Nathalia was born…

“I'm sorry…  Wedding is off… You can all go home.”

*A few hours later*

“So you decided against married life, huh?” I say to Nathan as I'm dropping him off at his place.

“I just don't think she's who I need to spend my life with. You know?”

“Yeah, I understand…  So I'll see you later when you drop off Nat?”

“ Actually… I was hoping maybe we could all have a night together. As a family?”

“Yeah, sure. Why not?”

*16 years later *

“MOOOOOM. Dad won't let me go out on my date.” Nathalia groans as she walks downstairs.

“... Leave. I'll handle it.”

“YOU'RE THE BEST!  bye.” she rushes out quickly and Nathan comes downstairs.

“ She's so lucky the boys are sleeping…” Nathan comes downstairs.

“It's just a date. She'll be fine.”

“He's probably a bad influence…”

“ So were you.” I state.

“True… “

“But do you know why I stuck with you,Babe?”

“Why?”

“Because… We'll Never Be Normal Nathan Prescott. “

---------------------------

AAAAAAND THAT'S A WRAP!  THANKS FOR READING. I HOPE ALL OF YOU ENJOYED THE STORY BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL ENJOYED WRITING IT.😇😂 comment what type of fanfic you all want next. I do all types. Love you beautifuls ♥