Bridezilla

Short update, because Christmas Eve😮👀❤
_______________

Macy's pov
(1 day til wedding)

“ What is this?!”

“ What do you mean? This is what you requested.”

“ WHY THE HELL WOULD I REQUEST SEAFOOD?! I’M ALLERGIC TO SEAFOOD!”

“ What’s the problem?” Nathan asked obviously concerned

“ These idiots are trying to ruin my- OUR WEDDING! I had one request. No seafood. AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!  “

“ Here’s Nat. She has to go down for her nap in 10 minutes.”

I can’t wait to get that bitch out of our lives…

“ Thanks. You staying? “ Nathan asked and Haley shrugged her shoulders.

“ Don’t know. Macy, would you mind? “

“ …of course not.”

Haley’s pov

“ …of course not.” She said obviously bothered by the fact I decided to stay.

“ Wedding looks nice so far…” I waited for Nathan to walk off. “ It would be a shame if anything went wrong.”

“ Excuse me?”

“ We both know you aren’t in this because you love Nathan. You’re doing this because of his dad’s bank account. He won’t have access to it forever, you know.”

“ … I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“ Cut the bull. I’m not stupid, Macy.”

“ Ruin this wedding, and I swear-“ she nearly snapped.

“ too late.” I laughed before walking off.

You ever seen a train letting out all of it’s steam? Me too. It’s called Macy.

I can’t and won’t let Nathan marry her.

Nat is in our life, now. And I won’t let that woman be a part of raising her.

She’s taking advantage of all of Nathan’s weaknesses, and I’m sick of it.

Tomorrow is the day…

Either everything Victoria and I have done will go perfectly or will completely bite us in our asses.

Do I feel bad about ruining the wedding plans?

I did at first, and then I realized she was copying my wedding that completely fell through.

That’s when all sympathy was lost.