I Need Somebody

Haley's POV

Time skip

" I can't believe he actually let you out for once."

" Jordan, he lets me out all the time. Just not with you. Alone anyways." we walked through the airport. 

" You've gotta be fuckin kidding me!" I heard from a few feet away.

" Is that?-" Jordan said and I started laughing after turning around.

" Victoria!" I laughed after seeing her with ice cream all over her jacket.

" Oh thank god. It's just you." she sighed as she took off the article of clothing.

" What happened?" Jordan asked.

" Some brat hit me with their icecream cone on purpose. I'll never get this out."

" So why are you here?" I questioned.

" I'm on my way to New York. Or I was until they canceled my flight."

" New York?"

" Yeah . To check out NYU. "

" Cool. Jordan and I are on our way to New York too. To see Julliard. You can fly with us if you want. " I offered.

" Really?! You would let me do that?!"

" Yeah. Of course."

Time skip
After the flight

" So where's Nate?"

" He's at home. "

" What college's is he considering?"

" Yeah. You never mention it."

" He doesn't want to attend one, actually." I sighed.

" Why not?"

" Who even knows. I just don't understand him!"

Nathan's POV

" I just don't understand her! One minute I'm apparently ignoring her. The next she thinks I'm smothering her. Like what the fuck!" I took another shot.

" Look, man. I hate to break it to you, but your your condo is filled with hot chicks, and you're wining about one girl? Nathan, man. This is the first party you've thrown in months. As always, it's huge! When was the last time you even got laid?"

" A few months? Some shit like that!" I yelled over the music.

" Dear god. I don't even know who you are anymore." he said and my phone went off signalling a Skype call. " Let me guess. It's her."

" Hey, baby."

" NATE! I miss you already. Is that music? You're finally throwing a party?" she sounded happy.

" Is there something you wanted? I'm busy."

" Busy? No, Nathan. Busy is losing sleep when I have a tour tomorrow. I'm probably even keeping  Victoria and Jordan awake. "

" You are. Hi, Nate!" Victoria laughed as she appeared and disappeared.

Wait... Vic?

" Listen, if this isn't important-" I took another shot.

" Nathan, are you drunk?!" she asked and I rolled my eyes " Wow, I'm gone one night and you do this? Maybe I should hire you a damn babysitter."

" I'm a grown ass man, okay."