Back in Time (Part 2)

SRY I WAS GROUNDED! I'M GOING TO POST A LOT TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

*Time Skip*
*At Blackwell*

At this point, the day has mostly passed. Haley, Nathan, and Fabian are all now in Oregon. Fabian has moved into his dorm along with the help from Nathan which was forced. Fabian has basically proven himself to be a future member of the Vortex Club already after getting in Zachary's good graces. At the moment, all three of them are doing their own things. Haley just got in the school building while Fabian is off doing god knows what. Meanwhile, Nathan is in Jefferson's class with Victoria before class starts .

Warren : Can u swing by the science lab? I need your expertise.

Sure. Why not? I have time to kill.

On my way to the lab, I saw Courtney. She's sitting at a table promoting the next Vortex Club party. Courtney doesn't hate me. She actually isn't that bad either, so...

" Hey, Courtney. What's up?" I asked.

" What's up? You're what's up! Since when are you and Nathan a thing?"

" You already know? I swear there are no secrets here... How did you find out?" I chuckled.

" That friend of yours. Fabian I think? " she said and I shook my head.

" Yeah. That's him." I nodded my head.

" Well, now that you're dating Nate, of course that means you have full access to the Vortex Club VIP section from now on... Matter of fact... Welcome to the Vortex Club. I'll text you later."

What the fuck just happened?

As I was about to walk down the hallway, I noticed David. I know Chloe hates him and everything, but I know he only wants the best for her. He just doesn't have a good way of showing it.

" Hey, David." I greeted him.

" Haley Williams. Basically one of Chloe's only friends that I actually like. What can I do for you?"

" Nothing. How are you, David?"

" Could be better... If you don't know already, I hit Chloe yesterday. If I could have one replay in life... "

" There's no excuse to hit her... But I know Chloe is hard to handle sometimes. I can see why you acted on impulse." I sighed.

" I just wish I knew how to show her how much I actually do care, but-"

" Her head is as hard as a fuckin brick. I love her, but it's true." I laughed. " Just keep trying your best, David. That's all you can do."

" Thanks for the advice Williams... I'll see you later, soldier."

Now to the science lab...

I walked in the room to see Warren and Max at a table. Warren is working on his project and Max is... Helping him?

" Go dium"

" Godium?"

" They know they're supposed to use chlorine right?" I whispered to Brooke and she shrugged her shoulders.

" They'll find out when powder explodes in his face. "

*Boom*

" She blinded me with science."

OH HELL NO! OF COURSE SHE'D REWIND!

" Yo, Max!" I tapped her shoulder as she was rewinding.

" what the fuck!"