Bruised

~~2 weeks later~~

" Alright, guys. I think I have a plan." I said to Chloe, Nathan, Warren, Fabian, and Rachel about 5 minutes after Jordan got in  the shower upstairs.

" And that would be?" Chloe asked bitterly.

What's with her lately?

" Well, Jefferson wants Rachel-"

" We don't have all day." Rachel cut me off.

" You won't live one more day, if you keep fuckin cutting me off." I spat and she went silent. " Now, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted is that I have a plan. Since Jefferson wants Rachel then maybe we should let him have her."

" OH HELL NO!" Rachel yelled.

" Yeah, fuck that!" Chloe screamed.

" Shhhh" Warren calmed them down. "let her finish."

" Yeah, you guys won't even let her finish. For once, Prescott is behaving." Fabian smirked.

" Fuck off."

" Any who! Maybe, we should let him have her, BUT if we were to be hiding..."

" Bro, you're a genius. If we hide, we can jump in and get Jefferson."

" Before I get hurt. Aweee maybe you actually are onto something." Rachel patted my shoulder.

" I will give you half a second to stop talking to me like I'm two and get your hand off of me before I physically hurt you myself." I took in a breath of air to calm down.

" Okay, good idea, but what about him getting us? What happens then?"

Chloe... I swear, if you don't stop being negative.

" Twice the motivation not to fuck up." I took a sip of water.

" Fair enough." Fabian laughed.

" We all need to stick together. We have to be able to contact each other at all times."

" Warren's right. One slip up, and we've possibly ruined everything." I said and everyone agreed before starting their own conversations.

" You okay, Prescott?" I whispered after sitting next to him and he looked at me.

" I'm fine."

" No, you're not. I can tell. What's up? You can trust me. I won't laugh." I nudged him causing him to let out a sigh.

" What do you do, when you have to choose between two things?" He blurted quietly.

" Elaborate."

" Okay, so you have one thing that seems to be perfect. It shines in almost every way possible. It's bright, beautiful. Almost like a diamond. Better than a diamond."

Fuckin Rachel.

" but?"

" but. Then you see another gem. You can't quite identify it, but it's okay, because it's beautiful. It doesn't need a title for you to know how great it is. It's unique. It's not perfect and that's why it's so special. "