I'm Not Crazy Nathan Prescott

I'm back guys. Merry Christmas!

____________________

---------1---------

Song of the Chapter

-Teenagers by: My Chemical Romance-

---------Haley's POV---------

" Fabian, when was this picture taken?" I handed him a picture as he did research on the computer.

" Ummm I think like a year ago?" He took a sip of coffee.

" Damn it! " I swore under my breath. " Do you by any chance know of a picture I'm in that was taken... I don't know. Six months ago?" I asked and he stopped typing.

" Ummm... He looked through a drawer. This one was about six or so months ago he handed me a picture from when we were hanging out. " Great, but... If I photo hop you won't remember this and it's going to be really weird."

" So? Just do it." He nudged my shoulder.

" Okay... Fine." I hopped into the picture

------New Timeline------

" You two are so gross." Chloe rolled her eyes after taking the picture of us.

" Yo, I hopped with you. " Fabian whispered and I whispered 'thank god' back.

" Chloe, we're not dating so chill."

Change number one.

" Yeah, we're just good friends. The whole dating thing is a stunt for our families."

" Good, because your 'girlfriend' macked on me the other day. I think she's more into girl on girl action. Chicks over dicks."

That's the Chloe I know and love... I hope she's okay.

" Whatever, Chloe. Hey, will you drive with Fabian and I to Blackwell. I have to do something." I asked.

" Why the hell not. Come on."

I have to get there and find something to use against Jefferson...

" What's up, Comet?! Woah, you good? You look kinda jumpy."

" WARREN! OH MY GOD, I MISSED YOU!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

" What's with her?" I heard Chloe whisper.

" Explain." I told him. " Tell Warren too."

After explaining what's going on, and everything I told them why I'm here. Chloe is pissed about Jefferson hurting Rachel at really wants to change that.

" You're dating that dick? Ewe. Why?" Chloe fake gagged .

" Because I'm not good enough for you, Chloe." I teased her. " But seriously where's Rachel?" I asked Warren.

" Don't know. I've never really talked to the girl."

" I'll text Justin."