Team

A.N: ANNNNDDD I FORGOT TO UPDATE! SORRY BOUT THAT!

--------------Haley's POV-----------------

" I have to do what with him?!" I yelled right before entering Blackwell.

" You have to flirt with him." Nathan stated in a duh tone.

" Ummm how about NO?! Rachel is the one he wants. Sorry, Rachel." I said bluntly

" Yeah, but this way if something goes wrong, we still get to keep Rachel. No offense."

OUCH

"Plus you're the best fighter." Chloe added.

" Because she's crazy." Fabian laughed and I scowled at him making him stop.

" Fine, but Nathan you better fuckin stay close. If that dickwad touches me-"

" Chill. I'm going to back you up."

" Okay... Come on."

Time to get my Victoria on.

" Mr. Jefferson, can I talk to you in private for a moment?" I asked after entering the classroom.

" Umm sure. How can I help you, Haley?"

" I know I'm not doing my best in class, lately. It's just so much distraction. Would you maybe be willing to see me after school? I could use all the help I can get. "

I'm going to projectile vomit...

" Oh. Ummm. When were you thinking?"

" Just whenever. " I shrugged my shoulders.

" Well, in that case, I'll get back to you later about the matter. As soon as possible."

" Thank you, Mr. Jefferson. " i said before leaving the class.

" Nice job in there." Nathan smirked.

" Fuckin haha. I almost puked." I rolled my eyes at him.

" Glad you didn't. That would've been a major turnoff. We don't need that."

" Asshole." I jokingly shoved Nathan.

" Did everything go well?" Warren asked after we made it outside.

" Yeah-"

" Did he touch you?"

" He-"

" Any cuts? Bruises?-"

" WARREN!" I cut him off. " I'm fine."

" Are you sure?"

" I-"

" It the girl says she's fine, she's fine."

" Yeah,but you two won't be fine if you cut me off one more damn time!" I yelled and they both went quiet. " See. Silence. Isn't this peaceful?" I took in a deep breath.

"So how did it go?!"

" You've gotta be effin kidding me!"

" Sorry?" Chloe laughed.

" I'm gonna go." Nathan tried to walk away.

" No, you're not." I said in a sing song voice. " We're a team.All of us have to work around our differences to fix this shit."

" I can't work properly with a phsyo."

" Like I want to work with your punk ass!"

" At least I don't have to pop pills left and right."