Japan x teen reader

You were a shy yet obedient child of 13 years old. Your father Japan a.k.a Kiku Honda knew you were obedient since the day he adopted you when you were 3 years old. Even though, you were shy, you and your father do have similarities. First, you both love anime so ever Friday was anime day!
So, that means anime all day! Well, today is Friday but unfortunately something happened. "Gomen, my sakura princess but I'm afraid we have to cancel anime day, today" your father said over the phone. " how come?" You asked, you were sitting alone at your house while your dad is at work."well, I have to work overtime it seems Germany-san has something important for us to do" he explained.
"Oh... ok" you said. "Does that mean I'm in charge of the house?" You asked. Japan froze and started to think nervously. He never and I mean NEVER left you alone even if he had to go somewhere for just a sec he NEVER EVER left you alone."Well, if you can... handle.... youself" japan hesitantly said. Japans thoughts were already running all over the place about things that might happen to you, bad things. "I can handle myself" you replied. "O-ok just.... If anyone breaks into the house you know where my katana is ok?" Japan said. "Ok" you replied, your father taught you how to use the katana when you were only 10 years old. So, you were pretty skilled for a 13 year old. "Alright, I'll be back by night" japan said. "Ok" you said."sayonara (bye)" japan said. "Wakare no oto-san (goodbye dad)" you said, and hanged up the phone.
-----night time-------
When japan came home, he was exhausted from training. Japan took off his shoes by the door and looked around the house. Nothing was out of place and their were no messes around at all.'hm, it seems (y/n) kept this place clean' japan thought. Japan went to your room upstairs and when he opened the door to your room, he saw the most cutest thing ever. You were sleeping peacefully while hugging a body pillow that was a bunny, not to mention you were wearing a (fav./color) shirt that went to your knees. Japan being japan, immediately got his camera and started to take pictures. Luckily, he didn't wake you up.