Germany x Teen Reader: American Boy

Requested By: DreamDemon14

It is about morning here in the capital state, Berlin, Germany where the meeting of all the countries, Ludwig being to run it, gather around to talk about certain concerns and problems revolving around the world.

"Hello, Black Sheep of Europe."

"Shut it, Frog."

Did I say "talk?" I mean bicker and fight.

The meeting doesn't start around noon and your father is too focused on papers to indulge you so, you wait by watching all the countries pour in with a bored expression. 'Course, you could always socialize with one of the countries, maybe make new friends, but that isn't so easy when - one, your father is Germany, a man committed to his role as a country including his family, and two, you're only fourteen years old. You sigh; how you wish to have a friend, for some form of companionship to get through this lonely, dull world -

The double doors slam open, gaining the attention of multiple other countries but France, England, and a blonde, wavy haired man with glasses (I don't know who he is) who groan and rub their temples. Standing at the door with a huge smile on his face and a burger in hand is the one, the only, America.

"Howdy, dudes!"

Every country now share the same expressions as the blond men do; rubbing their temples, facepalming, groaning, and rolling their eyes all the same.

You, on the other hand, stare off in awe, following his movements as he smiles and munches on his burger to where the blond countries are at. Everything about him is perfect to you; his blond locks, those eyes blue enough to rival the sky, and his smile - oh, his sweet smile - you could say it would make the sun jealous for how bright it is.

It's quite obvious you're crushing hard on the country - smitten to the core - though, like any other teenage girl, you wouldn't admit it to anyone - your father included. In fact, you would rather die than have anyone find out your innocent love for the American. Okay, that could be putting it over the top but, it's true.

You rather spend your whole life hopelessly in love than having to risk your crush found out in public and for your love to not be returned --- out in public.

So, you gaze on watching with adoring eyes, so infatuated, one could say you have hearts gleaming in them.

Time passes by quick and, next thing you know, everyone is in their seats, papers stacked, and watching the German male welcoming the countries, and going over how the meeting is gonna go - or, rather, should go, however, knowing every single meeting since World War 1, the doubts that the meeting will run smoothly are very high.

While your father explains the "procedures," your eyes are still locked on that American boy who simply watches obliviously while sipping his soft drink.

This did not go unnoticed by your father who took only one glance to realize you were distracted and gazing off; a familiar behavior he's seen from a certain friend of his too many times to count.

You see, your father brought you to these meetings in hopes you would get more involve into the politics, and this has been the case since you were a baby. Granted, he did his job well, you are quite involved in your government classes, and you're a force - to - be - reckoned - with when it comes to your debate classes.

Yes, you're doing quite well in all of your classes just from being attentive to all the meetings he's brought you to, but this time it's different --- he knows it's different.

The meeting carried on as normal, and by normal I mean, everything about the procedure went to shit, as expected, and now every country is at each other's throats - both figuratively and literally. Yet, despite all the chaos, your eyes, bright and sparkling, never trail off. Glued to something that holds your attention a lot stronger than the meeting your father often expects you to pay more focus to.

It wasn't hard to find who you were staring at, it's pretty obvious. All he had to do was follow the trail where your eyes are and erblicken! It's the American boy.

Germany sighs and pinches his nose. Mein gott, you are in love with him. Out of all the men in Germany you could've oogle on, it had to be America; the former Allied country.

It's one thing he had lost the war to the obnoxious country, it's another when he's garnered the attention of his young daughter. That's a problem.

A menacing aura surrounds the room causing the countries to go quiet. America turns around before nearly stumbling and choking on his burger. Standing over him, a sour expression on his features, the German man glares down at America.

America gulps nervously.

"H.. Hey, dude! Never seen you like this since the war! What's got you so worked up?" He chuckles anxiously, sweating beading down his temples.

Uh oh. You noticed your Dad intimidating your poor crush and quickly made your way behind him.

Great work, (Name). Look where your gazing got you!

"Vater, let us go back to the meeting! Get the countries back in order!"

Your dad didn't budge opting to glare down at the American.

The countries, aside from Russia who just observes amusingly, cower away from Germany who continues to scare your poor America while you attempt to pry him away.

Oh, teenage love.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally! It's been a REALLY long time but I have FINALLY got a request down.

I wanna apologize to my fellow requesters but I have been really busy with school and now a sickness that is, thankfully, coming down.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy DreamDemon14! It took a lot of writer's block and motivation to get this done!