Jesse Mccree x Shy Teen Reader

"Please Let me go!" You begged squirming on the unknown cowboy's shoulder in hopes he would just drop you. "Can't. It's too dangerous for a young girl such as yourself to run around these parts," He denied, keeping a tight grip on you as you continue to struggle for freedom. Ignoring his insistence, you continued to argue, "ugh! Just let go!"

You felt a waft of smoke puff out near your leg while the cowboy stated, "Ya know, darling, if ya continue to squirm like that you'll end up busting your face once I drop ya." "So? That's exactly what I want!" You demanded while using one of your legs to - once, again - push yourself out of his hold but to no avail.

To explain the situation you're in, you are a 15 year old who is on the road to go find your uncle - who you don't know is alive or dead -  after the killing of your parents by a sick criminal gang. However, in the midst of your travelling, this man may have gotten a little suspicious about you travelling on your own after asking you a few questions about your odd solitude; it was more like instigation for you.

The man doesn't seem to trust you on your own and basically, took it upon himself to watch over you much to your dismay.

You told him you are perfectly capable of journeying alone and attempted to walk past him; he wasn't gonna stand for this. Hence, we are brought back to the situation you're in now.

"Why do you care?!" You whined, timidly having completely given up on your escape. "Because... A girl like you could get yourself into some serious trouble and become a target to some sick criminals out here," he explained, puffing out another cloud of smoke. You sighed in defeat and frustration, you honestly don't understand why this man seem to be so concerned with you, doesn't he have other important things to worry about?

"Names Jesse, by the way, Jesse Mccree" he noted. This was a little bit of a surprise to you. You looked down, fumbling with your fingers nervously and responded, "I'm... I'm (y/n)."

You swore you sensed the cowboy smile. "Nice to meet ya, darling! Now, how d'ya feel about trains?"

"What?"

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Long time no see. Thought I try something new today and do an overwatch x reader. It was a little bit difficult writing this because I wanted to get Mccree's character just right as well as adding a little reference from his own comic.

Hope I did really well on this fanfic and that you guys enjoyed it, cya!