italy x preteen reader

Innocent. That's what you were to italy. Innocent. You were a sweet precious 11 year old girl. Your father italy (a.k.a Feliciano vargas) was happy yet very protective of you. And when I say protective I mean if someone took you somewhere without letting italy know, he would go crazy and won't let anyone get in his way to find you. Anyways, you were watching TV in your fathers room while italy was cooking pasta for both of you. While, you were watching TV a certain french came through the window quietly. "Honhonhonhon" he laughed. When you heard it, you were about to turn around but your adorable big eyes were covered and so was your mouth. Then, you felt yourself being lifted up and carried to, what you think, is the window. You being afraid started to squirm and you were at the edge of crying. But, the thing that was covering your mouth fell off and you, immediately, screamed "papa!!" It seems the French who was holding you frozed. "Papa! Papa! Papa!" You screamed over and over. You heard running and heard you father yell "(y/n)!" From that said, all you felt and heard was you being lifted by your father put in a room and waking up in your bed. You looked around and rub your eyes then, italy came in smiling. "Hello my bambina! Want some pasta!" He cheered. You blinked twice then smiled. "Yeah!" You yelled happily. You got of bed ran to your father and you both ate pasta.
Note: sorry it's short I'm going somewhere so I had to make this quick, anyways hope you enjoy!