Insult and breakdown!

Sofia's POV:

I wonder why everyone is looking at me and whispering. I just ignore it and got out my father's drawing book and started to draw. I was drawing a beautiful dragon flower that Blueflame given me with his letter.

I continued to draw until someone said, "excuse me...Princess Sofia...um may we talk please?" I sigh, close my father's drawing book , and replied to the princess, "sure thing, is there anything you need to know?"

She replied, "um...well..its just that...there is a rumor going around about your mother marrying King Roland II just to be rich...is that true?"

I replied, "excuse me princess, but I thought that no princess should be gossiping about others since that is not princess like. But to answer your question..that is FALSE! my mother married the king because of true love not to be rich."

I heard laughing , turned to Amber laughing, and asked, "What is so funny Amber?" Amber replied, "True love? yeah right...My father just pity your mother Sofia, he doesn't love her."

I said, "Do you even know what true love is Amber? Stop insulting my mom before you get me mad, everyone that knows me doesn't like it when I'm mad."

James said, "Enough Amber, Father does love Mother, you just don't understand." Amber looked mad and said, "FATHER DOESN'T LOVE SOFIA'S MOTHER! SOFIA'S MOTHER IS NOBODY BUT A WORTHLESS WOMAN!!!"

I had it! I walked up to Amber and slapped her hard. Tears were in my eyes, I screamed, "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY MOM! I HATE YOU PRINCESS AMBER! I HATE YOU!" I ran out of the classroom and into the school garden again.

I cast my magic and summoned my magic broom stick, flew back to the castle. I sneaked into my room without anyone noticing me. I got to my room, locked my door, ran onto my bed and cried.

I hated this, I can't stand Amber anymore! I took small breathes and thought, 'I can't believe that Amber said that. I can't believe that I left school. I'm so in trouble with my parents.'

I think my mom knows that I'm home because she is knocking on my door. I sigh and went towards the door to unlock it. When I unlocked the door, mom looked worried. 

I sigh and said, "I'm sorry, but something happened, so I went home." Mom said, "that's ok dear, but what happened at school?" 

I explained what happened at school to her, when I was done explaining, I heard a knock. I said, "Come in!"