Back and who is he?

Sofia's POV: 

Dad (Roland) had sent a letter telling Royal Prep. about my real father sending someone to watch me and that I'm returning to the school last night. 

Next Day: 

I can't wait to see who is going to my school from my home village, my daddy stayed over last night, so we can catch up on what is going on with our lives. I got ready with the help of my fury friends and went down for breakfast. 

I said, "Good Morning everyone!" I was greeted back, I sat down at the table.  

Daddy said, "Morning my little magic and here is your breakfast, your favorite chocolate chips pancakes!" I love chocolate chips pancakes, especially my daddy's own. 

"Thank you Daddy! I love you", I yelled happily. I ate the pancakes with a big smile, there so tasty! 

I asked, "By the way daddy, who is coming to Royal Prep. with me?" He smiled and replied, "Its a secret, my little magic." Hmmm.....I wonder who is it?

Baileywick said, "Its time to go to school now!" 

Daddy asked, "Is it ok if I join you Sofia? I want to see your new school." I nodded happily and grab his hand, ran to the carriage and sat next to him. The carriage took off towards Royal Prep. Academy, I was talking with my daddy, James would join us too, but Amber stayed silent. 

My daddy (Drew) asked James, "So, James, what do you like to do? Like hobbies, I mean." 

James answered, "I like flying derby, adventures, and other dangerous, but fun things." 

My daddy (Drew) said, "My! That is very awesome, when I was your age, I was just like you!" 

Daddy and James continued to talk about all kinds of things, like flying derby, swording fighting, magic, etc. 

We landed at Royal Prep. I said, "Daddy, James, we're here!" They both nodded and got down the carriage, Daddy (Drew) helped me down the carriage. 

He said, "There you go, my little magic!" 

I replied, "Thank you daddy! I can't wait for school!" 

Miss Fauna said, "Princess Sofia, good morning! And this must be your real father Drew?" 

My daddy (Drew) nodded his head and said, "Yes, I am Drew, Sofia's real father. It is a pleasure meeting the headmistresses and teachers, who is taking care of Sofia, while she is in school. I wanted to talk to you and your sisters about something, if possible?" 

Miss Flora said, "Of course, this must be about Sofia's safety here. Please come with us to our office." 

He nodded and said, "Thank you. Sofia, I'm going to talk with your headmistresses, so I'll find you after we finished okay?" 

I nodded and said, "Okay daddy, I'll see you later, bye!" James and I made our way to our first class, which was fencing, I love to fence. 

My opponent is James, he was pretty awesome, I was having a hard time fencing against him, but he has openings.  

The bell for next class, James and I have Enchanted science class, I can't wait. We get to create our own magical project. James said, "I heard that there is a new teacher for Enchanted Science class." 

I replied, "Really? I wonder who is it? Maybe the person that my my daddy (Drew) said to watch over me in school?" 

James shrugged and we made our way to our Enchanted Science class, we waited for the new teacher. 

Everyone was talking about the new teacher as we walked in. He/she must be popular for everyone to be talking about it. 

We heard the door opened, I can't believe my eyes, it was my oldest brother Sky! 

I ran out of my seat and towards Sky, saying, "Older brother Sky! I missed you!" 

Sky hugged me and twirled me around while laughing. He replied, "Well, well, if it isn't my little sword Sofia! I missed you too! Father told me about what happened, so I volunteered to teacher here." 

My smile just got bigger, I asked, "Then, would you have lunch with me? I want to catch up on life with you!" 

Sky nodded and said, "Ok, now back to your seat young lady, I'm going to start class." I gave him one more hug and went back to my seat next to Prince Zander. 

Sky said, "Ok everyone, It is an honor to meet you all, I am Sky, your new Enchanted Science teacher and Sofia's oldest brother, so don't think that just because Sofia is my baby sister, I'm going to easy on her, nope, in fact I'm going to treat her just like a student in class." 

He got class started, with brother Sky teaching, all of us understood every basic of magic. We spent the whole class learning every basic of magic and got to practice small magic.