Letter?

Sofia's POV:

It was the day after my ball, I didn't see Amber anywhere at my ball. I guess I can't get along with her, but I'm not giving up!

It was time to get ready for school, I got dressed, eat breakfast, and got into the carriage. Amber didn't talk to me or James at all. We got to school, all of the princes were waiting at the front gate.

I was about to stepped down from the carriage, when Prince Zander and Prince Hugo held their hand out for me. How sweet of them, I placed both my hands in their hands and allowed them to help me.

I said, "Thank you very much!" I curtsy and so did all the princes did too. I said, "Good Morning, how is everyone today on this beautiful day?" They all had different replies like, 'fine', 'good', etc. We heard someone cleared their voice and looked at Amber. I think that she was waiting for someone to help her down the carriage. The driver ran towards her and held his hand out, said, "Princess Amber, allow me to help you."

I guess she didn't like that none of the princes went to help her, but still allowed him to help. She walked past us and all the princesses gathered around her. I was walking with the princes surrounding me, we were talking about stuff we like and getting to know each other.

The bell rang and we stopped at my class, we all separated here, but promised to eat lunch together. Prince Zander and James went into class with me, we were talking about my ball yesterday, I was very embarrass.

I could be someone glaring at me, I turned to Amber glaring at me. I sigh and walked towards me desk. I can't believe I can't get along with her, I think that I can't even get along with the other princesses. I don't like this at all, but I can't help, but think that it is impossible. I looked away from looking at the James and Prince Zandar for a few minutes. I found a letter in my desk, but there was not name on it.

I put the letter in a bag, I'll read it during recess. Ms. Flora came in and started class, teaching us about how to curtsy to someone and how to curtsy to someone differently. Being a princess will not be easy, but I know that I can do this.

Ms. Flora asked, "Would anyone want to show us how to curtsy to each other?" I raised my hand and so did Prince Zandar. We both stood up and walked towards the front of the class. I did my best to curtsy properly, we heard clapping. I sigh in relief, I can't believe it!

Class went by like a blur and I didn't get along with the other princesses alright. The bell rang for recess, I stayed in the class, I took out the letter I got earlier.

Letter:

Dear Princess Sofia,

I want to be meet you during lunch, I have something important to tell you. I'll be waiting for you.

From a secret admirer.

I didn't like this one bit, I had a bad feeling about this. However, I can't ignore it too, what am I going to do about this. My thoughts were interrupted by someone or some people, I looked up and saw all the princes there by the door. I quickly put the letter in my bag and walked towards them.

I asked, "May I help you, princes?"

Prince Desmond replied, "We wanted to know if you want to be with us? In a game of soccer that is." I nodded and left the class with them forgetting about the letter. I went off to play soccer with the princes and I had fun, but the letter thought came back. I need help with this, should I ask the princes to help me with this.

I can't be sure, but I can ask James. I said, "James, there was this letter that was inside my desk, but I have a bad feeling about it, what should I do?"