The Talk:

Miranda's POV: 

I can't believe what Sofia told me, Amber has gone too far. I have no choice, but to contact Sofia's father and tell him what is going on. 

I don't want Sofia hurting anymore because of all this. If Sofia wants to move and live with her real father, then so be it. 

Roland came in and said, "Dear, I just saw Sofia, isn't she suppose to be in school now?" I sigh and replied, "Sorry dear, but we have to talk about Sofia and Amber, especially Amber." I couldn't believe I have to tell him this. 

I said, "Its about Sofia and Amber, it seems that Amber went too far in insulting Sofia, dear. I have no choice, but to have Sofia go live with her real father. Amber is going too far dear, I want this to stop, I hate seeing Sofia crying." 

I looked at Roland and saw his eyes widen. I guess he didn't expect this to happen. 

Roland's POV:

I can't believe what I'm hearing....Amber is turning into someone I don't know and like. I said, "Ok, love, we'll have Sofia move to her real father, for her, I'll do anything as I would for my whole family, village, and friends. I just can't believe Amber would go that far." 

I have to do something about this, before it gets out of hand. I will talk to Amber and see to it, she gets a proper punishment. 

I said, "I'll make sure that Amber learns from this and I also know that the princes and James won't like this. I'll inform the school about her leaving." Miranda nodded and cried into my arms, I held her tight, hugging her, I felt like I was going to cry. 

This is for the best, even if I hate it.