Lunch time fight:

Sofia's POV:

Classes was over and now its lunchtime, I promised to have lunch with the princes today. I made my way to the lunch room, went into the lunch line, and got my lunch. I was looking around to see if I can find James, finally I spotted him and the other princes at a very long table. I walked over and said, "Hello everyone, may I sit here with you all?" 

James replied, "Of course Sofia! We're really happy you could eat lunch with us today!" I smiled and began to eat, but I could feel someone glaring at me, I looked around and saw that Princess Clio glaring at me. 

I wonder why though. Never mind, I should eat, but before I could take a bite, someone cleared their throat. We all turned to see Princess Amber smirking at us, she said, "Why! I'm honored that you dear princes saved a sit for me!" She pushed me off my sit hard and I fell to the floor. 

I yelled, "Amber! How could you pushed me off my sit! Because of the pushed, I hurt my arm!" 

Amber replied, "Well its that great that your hurt! You don't belong here Sofia. Your nothing, but a peasant girl, a village girl, your NOT royalty." I was so hurt by her words, I wanted to yell at her, but James got to it first. 

James yelled, "AMBER! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I HATE YOU!!!" 

I couldn't believe that James would scream at his twin sister. I felt bad, but at the same time happy that he stuck up for me. But, I had enough of this, I want to go back home, to my real father. I ran to my classroom, packed my stuff, and left the school grounds with my magic broom stick. 

I arrived at the castle, I ran inside and went to look for my mom. I walked up to her room and knocked on her door. I heard a' come in' and went in.  

 I said, "Mom, I want to live with my real father, I can't take it anymore here!" I started to cry in my mom's arms, I can't take it anymore!

My mom replied, "Ok dear, I'll contact your father for you." I nodded and wiped my tears away from my eyes.

I just want to leave this place, I can't get along with the others, I want to leave. I said, "Thank you mom, I going to my room now, Good night."

I made it to my room, but my step-father past by me. I quickly went into my room, so I can avoid talking with him. I just want to leave this place and go live with my real father.