Brother and back to school:

James's POV:

I can't believe that Amber said that! She deserves to be slapped by Sofia. Amber just INSULTED her mother.

I know that Amber hates peasants and someone who will replace our own real mother, but Father fell in love with Sofia's mother. No matter what, Our real mother will never be replace ever. Every princess went towards Amber, seeing if she is ok.

I said, "Don't spoil her! She deserves it for insulting Sofia's mother! Father would be disappointed in you Amber! I am too!"

Everyone was looking at me, never seeing me this angry, but Sofia is my new little sister and Father asked me to protect her.

Miss Flora came in and asked, 'What is going on? Where is Princess Sofia?" I went over to her and explain what happened, all the princes said it was the truth.

Miss Flora replied, "my!...I can't believe that YOU PRINCESS AMBER would DO SUCH A THING. For your punishment, you will have detention for two months. I will inform your father and mother about this."

I said, "I'm going to look for Sofia, she left class crying!" I ran out and so did all the princes did too. I guess they want to find Sofia because of how they like her for her. We look everywhere in school, but we can't find her.

Maybe she went home..

Home James's POV:

We were on our way home, I was worried about Sofia. Amber said, "I can't believe I got detention just because of Sofia! right James?"

I replied, "You got what you deserve Amber, don't talk bad about Sofia! I'm beginning to hate you and your my twin! Leave Sofia alone Amber."

As soon as we landed, I ran inside to see Sofia walking with Baileywick. Sofia ignored Amber and Baileywick told Amber that Father wants to talk to her in private, probably about what happened at school today.

Sofia and I went into the dinning room, I guess she didn't have lunch yet. Its a good thing that Baileywick asked the kitchen to cook something for her.

We were talking as she was eating, but I asked, "Are you still going to school tomorrow?" Sofia paused like she was thinking and then she nodded.