Magic school or no?

Sofia's POV:

There was still silence, I was scared. Then King Roland said, " why not? I don't see the harm with our children attending magic school. Plus Sofia and her siblings will be with them. Right?"

"Um...the funny thing is....I may not be with them because I'm in advanced magic classes", I said.

I received shocked reactions from them. I said, "The reason is because with my magic, I have to learn how to keep it in control, I have too much magic."

"However, I can always hangout with them during our recess and lunch breaks, also when I don't have class", I said. I see every parent has a relieved face and I know that it is agreed that the children will be going to magic school with me. 

I said, "almost forgot to mention is that my siblings excluding my twin already graduated from magic school." 

I wanted to laugh because of their shocked face they had on. "Never less, I can still be with them even though I have different classes than them", I mentioned. 

"As long as you are with them, then it is fine with us", King Marcus said. We all cheered because we were so happy to go to the same magic school with each other. 

"I promise to help and protect them while they attend magic school your majesties", someone said from the shadows. 

Everyone exempt my family and I panicked and screamed.