Magic running wild?!

Sofia's POV: 

Enchanted science class was so fun, but I felt my magic running wild, I have to tell older brother Sky. 

I got up and ran to Sky, I said, "Brother Sky! Something is wrong with my magic!" Sky turned around immediately and kneed down.

I said, "I feel like my magic is going wild! Brother, I'm scared!" Sky hugged me tight, everyone in my real family knows that if my magic goes wild, it can cause problems. 

Sky said, "Its ok Sofia, Let's go find father! We need to calm down your magic before it goes out of control!" He carried me in his arms and ran to the headmistresses' office and knocked. 

The door was opened by Miss Maryweather. She asked, "what is wrong?" 

Sky's POV: 

Miss Maryweather asked, "What is wrong?" 

I replied, "Is my father here? Sofia's magic is going out of control, we need to calm her down and her magic too!" 

She let us through, I saw my father looking at us. I said, "Father! Its Sofia's magic, its going out of control!" He got up immediately and took Sofia into his arms. 

I turned around to close the door, but everyone from my Enchanted Science class was there. 

James asked, "What is wrong with Sofia? What is wrong with her magic? What is happening?" 

I looked at them and saw that they were worried. I sigh and said, "Come in, I'll tell you everything you need to know." 

Father said, "We have to get Sofia back home! We need to go NOW!" Father ran outside and I said, "Please inform my mother Queen Miranda about Sofia, everyone else is dismissed, I think that we should also send a letter to every king and queen and ask them to meet my mother at her castle at once. Please and Thank you.' 

I ran after my father and we used our magic to get back to our kingdom, the Kingdom of Magic Forever. I hope my mother can come fast. My father put Sofia in her bed and all our family gathered, we can sense when Sofia's magic is running wild. We started the magic spell to reduce Sofia's magic, but it may not be enough, we need my mother's help. 

I thought, "Please hurry mother! Sofia needs help." We heard the door slammed opened, I saw my mother. 

I yelled, "Mother! Hurry! Our magic is not enough!" Mother (Queen Miranda) joined us and we continue the reduce spell. Sofia's magic did reduce and we relax. 

I heard people running in, I turned and saw every king and queen at Sofia's bedroom door.