Chapter 25

Oh my gosh, 15k+ reads... Guys, I am completely shocked! I never thought this story was that good. Thank you all so much, it means SO much to me. This is the final chapter, and please read the author’s note at the end, thank you and enjoy! :) (I will edit this later)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who would’ve thought I would be upset to leave a mental hospital? The thought made me mentally giggle, while tears streamed down my face on the outside. I had my arms wrapped around Cece’s upper torso. I didn’t want to let her go knowing I would be leaving. There were two things giving me the confidence that she was going to be okay. One, she had Gabe and the others to help her through, and two, she was a strong woman. When the day comes where she believes that, everyone around her will smile.

“I swear if you don’t call me tomorrow I’m going to beat you up once I get out of here.” Cece said through tears.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. “I’m going to call everyday, I promise you.”

We finally released the hug and I smiled at her. “I will be waiting at the front door when you get out of here too, don’t think otherwise.” I told her.

She giggled and nodded her head. “Good, I’m holding you to that.”

I turned to look at Gabe who was standing right beside Cece. “I’m not going to miss you.” I said jokingly.

He faked a hurt expression before throwing his arms around me and lifting me off the ground. I screamed and laughed while ruffling Gabe’s hair, knowing how much it annoyed him. “Kylie!” He whined after putting me down, frantically trying to fix his hair.

“Babe it looks fine.” Cece said and giggled.

He shot us both a look before sighing and dropping his arms to his sides. “You guys suck.”

“Don’t forget us!” I heard from behind me.

When I turned around, I smiled at the first friends I ever made in the hospital. Amanda, Janie, Thomas, Brandi, and Christina all came running towards me with open arms. Laughing, we all group hugged for a little, before I heard Dr. Reynolds clear his throat. Once I was released, I walked over to him and waved everyone goodbye, before we headed out the front doors. My parents had already taken my things to the car and were waiting in there for me.

Dr. Reynolds stopped walking about ten feet away from the car, and turned to look at me. “I am so proud of you Kylie. You have come so far, you’ve made it, and you’re going to be just fine, I can see it.” He told me.