Chapter 1

HaNi's POV
"One Americano and one Cheesecake.. Customer number 11" I shouted .. Yes i'm working at a coffee shop that my auntie's own..today is Saturday..

"HaNi!! Come to my office for awhile"My aunt called... "Nae" I answered..

"Yes aunt,why do you called me?"
I asked...yes it is weird when my auntie call me so suddenly..
"HaNi, my coffee shop is gonna move to Seoul by tomorrow..and Me also and you have to follow me as well..so tonight you take your leave and go back home to pack your stuff..alright?" My aunt said..
"Nae...b-but what about my school?"
"I already take care of it..you're gonna move to Seoul High School...and the entrance test is tomorrow..at 12 p.m."
"Okay..aunt what about your stuff? Do you want me to pack for you?"
"No,because i already packed it.." My aunt said..
"Okay..is that all?"
"Ye-..one more thing..tonight i want you to inform your friend..i don't want your friend to get worried and you will take your leave at 5 p.m. Thats all "
"Okay aunt i will continue my work.."
I almost laughed..i don't have any friend..i lied to my aunt..because i don't want her to get worried..i always getting bullied because I'm a nerd..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
All my clothes--checked
My gadget--checked
My books---checked...
My decorate thingy--checked

All packed..
Now..i just need to wait for tomorrow..
I surely gonna miss this room..

Beeep beeeep beeeep beeeeep
It's already 6.. I need to get ready..

I walked to the living room with my luggage..and found that my aunt eating breakfast by herself.."Good Morning HaNi...ready to go??" She asked while giving me a slice of chocolate cake..i wonder when she managed to make this cake..i nodded
"Let's go"she said
"What about the house?are you going to rent it to someone or sell it?"
"Don't worry about it..Kang In are going to move here.."
"Nae.."

Fast Foward to Seoul

I and my aunt already arrived at our new home at Seoul..
"HaNi..go pick your room"
I quickly picked the one that near to the kitchen..it will be easier if u want to take a shot of water at midnight..
I looked at my watch and its already 10.48 a.m i need to unpack my stuff and get ready for the entrance test..

After a few minutes..i already unpacked my things..
I wear my grey hoodie on top of my blue shirt,blue jeans..and blue converse..tied my hair into a ponytail and wear my spectacle..and of course my beloved knapsack..

I made my way to the front door and then heard my aunt said.."HaNi,after you've done your entrance test..come to the coffee shop and help me to set up things,okay?"
"Nae,aunt" i answered..yes i know the way to Seoul HighSchool since aunt already show me the way when we on the way to our new home..and another yes..i know the way to the coffee shop because...it is just under our house..

On the way to the school..i saw many buildings..couples ..old folks..cars and motorcycle..and i just found out that there is a park near our place..so different from Seoul..this town are so busy..
After a few minutes..i arrived at the school..it's just near my home..
I make my way to the guard.."Ahjussi,i'm a new student..and i come here to take my entrance test..can you show me the way to the office?"i asked the ahjussi
"Sure" he answered and shiw me the way to the office..as soon i arrived at the office door i thanks the ahjussi..
I twist the knob of the door and i found a lady with an elegant uniforms is sitting on the desk..
"Urmm..excuse me..i'm a new student and i'm here to take my entrance test.."
"What's your name?"
"HaNi,Seol HaNi"
"Okay..you're on the list..wait there and i will call you.."
"Okay thanks.."
I waited at the waiting area..nervously..
After a few moment.."HaNi,follow me"
I follow the lady to a classroom..
"Here is the teat after 1 hour i will come back to take the paper.."
"Okay" i answered..i sit at the chair and start to answer the question..

1 hour passed

"Okay HaNi,are you done?"
"Yes"
"Now follow me to the office.." She said
I follow her and then she handed me 2 pair of school uniforms,2 pairs of shoes..and 2 name tag..she give me the school rules book..woah..a school rules book?? This school must be very famous..she asked me to come to the office before i come to my class..
I thanked her and made my way back to my home..

I arrived at my home ..put my thing at my room..change to the coffee shop uniforms and came down..i take the apron and go to the counter..yes i'm a bit to late..until my aunt asked the new workers to set up all things..and it all setted up..anyway..time to works..

------------------------------------------
First chapter huh?
Sorry for the grammars and spelling..english is not my first language ..
Votes and comment..
사랑해 친구 야!!

-KimHaNi