Chapter 5

HaNi POV

KRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!

"Okay,class dismissed..make sure you complete my assignment "Mrs.Sung announce and walked out of the class..

It's lunch time..

Baekhyun volunteer to company me to go to the canteen since i'm new here..and he said he will tour me around the school after we finished eating lunch..
We walked to a room..and there is a plaque glued at the door.. It says;

Special Class
Dining Room

I walked in with fears..of course..
It's my first time..
"What do you want to eat HaNi? I will pay it for you.." Baekhyun said..such a gentlemen .."Anything.." I said ... smiling..
After a few minutes..all my classmates arrived..with food..all of the foods looks delicious and expensive ..i hope Baekhyun will not buy something cost over his budget for today's lunch..

"Here is your food" Baekhyun said while putting the food on front of me..
WHAT!! Kimchi fried rice..with beef??!!!
"Urmmm..Baekhyun-ssi how much is this cost?" I asked Baekhyun..
"8909 won.." He answered while munching his food..
My eyes widened..that expensive??
I'm surely need to bring more lunch money after this.."omo.." I whispered ..
Kyungsoo that was seating beside me whispered to me.."Just eat HaNi ah..it's okay..the foods here..are really expensive..i cannot denied..besides,Baekhyun doesn't like people talking when eating..better you eat your food if you don't want to see the other side of Baekhyun.." I quickly eat my food after hearing that..

I finish eating my food ..same as Baekhyun..he asked me if i ready to go ..i nodded..we started with the ground floor..there is school lobby on the inside while the school garden on the outside..in the garden there is a water fountain,some benches and flowers..of course..

Ground floor...

First floor..

Second floor..

Third floor..

Rooftop..

Finally over..

We walked to the classroom..and saw Mrs.Sung already proceed to the lessons.. Musics..
We walked to our place and sit..
And continue to listen to the thing that Mrs Sung said..

"Okay for this assignment ..you will need to be in pair..thats mean one group will have 3 members while the other group are in pair..this three member group i will pick..so it's gonna be..urmm let's see...."she said while looking at the name list.."okay.. Kai,Luhan and Sehun..this assignment you're needed to write a song..based on your experience ..and sing it..the due date is on next friday..thats all ..class dismissed.."Mrs Sung said and walked out of the class..

"HaNi ssi ,can you be my partner?"
I look at the source of the voice..
"Oh,Kyungsoo ssi.. Ermmm..okay.."
I answered..
"That's good..i'll see you after school,eo?" He said while smiling..
"Nae.."i said..

After that someone throw a crumpled paper and landed on my desk..i open..

Feeling happy,huh?
Pshhhh..

I searched for the owner of this paper..and found Min Seok staring at me..yeah it's him..what's wrong with him??

I take out the Female representative guide book and start to reading it..
Wow!! So much to read..lets see ...we will start from..
"Attention class,Mrs Sung will not enter this class until the end of the school so you can do whatever you want.." A teacher said..hmm thats good..
I wear my earphones and started to listen to random songs..

Hours passed..and the school ended.."HaNi ssi lets meet at Your coffee shop,eo?" Kyungsoo asked..
"Nae" i said..i walked as fast as i could to the coffee shop because i need yo do my job first..and then...

Pingggggggggg!!!
"Are you crazy?cross the road when it's green?" The man that press the horn earlier..
"Joeseonhabnida.." I said and started to walked ..

Oh god..i almost got hit by a car..

"Yah,i'm not done talking to you, Mrs.HaNi"

---------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update again..
And for the grammars too..
English is not my first language..
Mianhae..

-KimHaNi

-edited-