Chapter 4

I walked in and found..11 guys..

ALL GUYS..

NO GIRLS..

"A-annyeonghasaeyo,H-HaNi ibnida..please take care of me.." I introduce myself..
"HaNi,you may sit beside SeHun..SeHun put up your hand" a guy put up his hand and i nodded.. I walked to the sit beside him and sit.. I'm so thankful because the sit is beside the window ..anytime i can look out the window..

"I will come back,i just want to discuss something with the principle.."Mrs Sung said..
When Mrs Sung get out of the classroom..a longgggggg awkward silence take place.........

"So i guess,we must introduce ourself to her.." A guy sitting at the first row said..all of them nodded..

"Annyeong,I'm Kim Junmyeon,you can call me Suho,my parents owns,this school" He introduce while smiling..

And then the guy beside him introduce.."Annyeong,I'm Zhang Yi Xing..you can call me Lay..my parents own the Seoul Hospital"
" Annyeong,my name is Do Kyungsoo..call me D.O..my parents owns the amusement park.."he introduce and take out his hand for handshake..i shake his hands..I think i met him before..but where?
"Annyeong!!!My name is Tao..my parents owns the the biggest Martial Arts Company.." He introduce and wave his hands..
"My name is Yifan..call me Kris..the biggest telecommunications company.."
"Annyeong!!I'm Jong Dae..call me Chen..and my parents owns..the Seoul Library.."he said and make a peace sign..
Someone throw a crumpled paper and end up on my desk..its says;

Min seok
Car company

I looked at the ones that throw the paper..he just stared at me..creepyy

"LuHan,the famous coffee shop in town.."he said while smiling..
And then the guy beside me that's name ..Sehun i think ,introduce himself
"Annyeong!!*wave his hand* my name is Sehun.my parents owns the clothe company.. You're so pretty ..I hope you can be my yeoja chingu(girlfriend).." "Yah!..Sehun that to much!"the guy named Suho said angrily..and then Sehun just pouted..
A deep voice introduce himself.. "Name...Chanyeol..owns Lotte Company..including the mall and...the Lotte world"he said and go back to do what is he doing before..snob
"Annyeong..Baekhyun ibnida..my parents..owns the bigger developer company.."
All of them are very nice..
Not all ..but some

When i was talking..with Baekhyun the door burst open..
A guy walked in..wait..thats the guy from that day..that i accidentally pour the coffee to him and that D.O guy is his friend.. ..oh god how could i end up with the same class with them..

He looked at me and his eyes went bigger.."YOU!!!you the woman from that coffee shop!!" I was shocked..
"Jong In,enough..she already apologise that day..sit down now..before Mrs.Sung come back.." D.O scolded him..the other just shut their mouth like there is some arguing about the country problems..
"But-"
"No buts"
"FINE!!"he walked to his sit that is just a few desk away from me..
"That's Kai.."Baekhyun whisper to me..

---------------------------------------------
Mrs.Sung POV

I knocked the principle office door.. And walked in and found that the principle are thinking about something ..
Deeplyyyy..
"Mr.Jeong?"
"Oh? Ahhh..come in,come in Mrs.Sung..what do you want to talk about?"he asked while i walked to the sit opposite him and started to talked..
"I wanted to talked about the scholar..Seol HaNi..why did she get in the Special Class?You said its just for boys to improve their studies..and just boys..no girls.."i asked..
"It's because i can see the potential of this girl that i think...none of the girls in THIS school got this potential..and since one of them are my nephew ..i have a plan for them...to improve their skills to be the Male Representative..i think that girl will help..just don't have to be so curious..follow my lead and  see what happened next.."he said..
I just nodded..
"Is that all?"
"Nae" i answered and walked back to the Special Class..

I wonder ...what is the plan?

----------------------------------------------
Here's an update..
Sorry for the late update ..i was sooo busy with my exam..
The next update will be on next week..
So please vote and comment!!✌️

사랑해 친구야!!!!