Chapter 10

HaNi POV

Once I arrived at the class, everyone's eyes was on me.

Not long after that, Chanyeol arrive.

"Guys, she got that book!" He shouted.

When Chanyeol said that, everyone stood up and started walking towards me.

I hug the book tightly and then I ran as fast as I could.

Shit,

Why did he told everyone?

"Catch her!" I heard someone said, it sounds like Luhan. Maybe it was him.

I looked behind me and saw everyone was running towards me. Some ran through different corridors. I can see Kai running to a different corridor. Where is he going?

I continue my run until I bump into someone. What's going on with me? I keep bumping into people. Aishhh...

I stand up and saw Kai is in front of me. My brain went blank. How, how come he..?

And not long after that, the others arrived as well

"How did you get that book?"

"Who gave it to you?"

"Did you read it?"

I kept looking for a space for me to escape.

I found a little space between BaekHyun and Xiumin. I slowly walk towards the small opening before someone held my arm.

"Uh-uh, you're not going anywhere until you answer our question. Now where did you get that book?"

I'm lucky that the book is still in my arms.

"I got this fro-" I wanted to finish my sentence before I got interrupted by someone.

"Hey boys, what's the commotion?"

A man walked towards the  group.

Oh, it's Mr. Jeong

And then I heard a few 'annyeonghasaeyo' from everyone.

The man look at me and saw the book I was holding, he then look at the boys.

"So I think you have something you must explain to me? Let's discuss this in my room." He said while smiling and looking at me.

---------------------•••••--------------------

"What happened?" Mr Jeong asked when we finally settle down in his room.

We all sat on the sofas in his office while he was standing near his table.

No response.

"JunMyeon! What happened?"

Suho, who was startled look at everyone.

"Urm, she got that book." Suho said while pointing at me.

"I gave it to her." Mr Jeong said.

Everyone was shocked. Why must this matter turn into a problem?

"But Mr Jeong-" Lay didn't get to finish his words as Mr Jeong interrupted him.

"She's going to be your representative. I'm giving the book to her so that she will make a good decision. I know some of you will blackmail her just to be the male representative, so before she gets blackmail and choose the wrong decision. It's better to give her that book first."

"But it's your promise. To not give that book to anyone." Xiumin said. Okay that's like the first time I heard him talk.

"Yeah, but did I said that I'm not going to give that book to your future female representative?"

No one answered.

"HaNi, do you have anything to say?" Mr Jeong asked.

"I want to apologise to you Mr Jeong because I've caused a scene. And to all of you. If you don't want me to read this book I will give it back to Mr-"

"Don't." Chanyeol said. "You deserve that book."

I was shocked at first but never mind.

"So, are we done here?"

All of us nodded our head.

"You may leave."

No one utter a word except for Mr. Jeong.

----------------------------------------------

We arrived in the classroom.

Everyone was quiet, no one dared to speak a word.

KRINGGGGGGG!!!!!

Wow, the time went by so fast.

"HaNi, I will come to your coffee house today." Kyung Soo said.

"For what?" I asked him.

"For the assignment of course." he answered awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, okay."

"Okay see you then." Kyung Soo said.

I was about to walk out of the class when I notice ChanYeol looking at me.

I wonder what's wrong with him?

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys..
Jinjja mianhae...
I know some of you will say..
'Tch,same words..'
I'm so sorry..i'm very busy..
Sorry for the grammar though..

-kimhani