Chapter 14

"Hey," I was startled by the voice at first. The owner of said voice sat next to me and offer me a kimbap from a lunchbox

"You made this?" I ask him. He scratched the back of his head, further confirming my suspicions. I took a piece and put it in my mouth. Hmm, not bad.

"I don't know you could cook," I said to him. "How did you know that I was here?" I asked him as I continue to stuff my mouth with the kimbaps. It was really good and I couldn't ignore my grumbling stomach.

"I asked the class earlier. Lay said that you could be hanging out around here so I test my luck and I was right." He explained. Technically, Lay was right but whatever I won't argue with him as I nod my head. I was busy concentrating on eating the kimbap in hand.

He stared at me. "It's nice to see someone enjoying your cooking," he smiled and push the lunchbox to my hands.

"Hehehe," I giggled and happily took the lunchbox.

"Hey if you don't mind, umm could you accompany me for lunch tomorrow?" he asked me shyly. He is so cute when he's being all shy around me. "Sure, I don't mind." I said. Having good company while you eat is fun.

The bell rings signalling the end of recess. We packed the lunchbox and stood up from our seat. "Let's go or we'll be late." He said to me and grab my wrist. He dragged me to the classroom like I was weightless and I follow him without complaint. His hands around my wrist was gentle, like he was afraid that he could break me. I smile softly as I feel the warmth radiating from his hand.

Hours passed by quickly and soon enough, school had ended.

"HaNi yah!" I heard someone called me and turn to the voice. "Ahh nae!" Ah, so it was Kyungsoo who called me.

"Kaja!" KyungSoo said, dragging me with him.

We walked to the gates and turn right, heading to the food street. There is small alley a few blocks away from the school. It's always so lively with various foods being sell. We call it the food street even though it was just an alley filled with food stalls.

"What do you want to eat? I'll pay!" He said to me excitedly.

"Jinjja?" I said, my eyes widen in disbelief. "Assa! Let's go there!" I took his hand and dragged him to the first stall that caught my eyes.

Kyungsoo POV

She dragged me to the stall where they sell fishcakes, as usual. I smile, her and her fishcakes will never be separated. We spent about 20,000₩ there. The food was delicious so it was definitely worth the price. "Next?" I ask her.

"You choose next! I don't want to be the only one who enjoy your money." She said.

"Sure! Let's eat, hmm, what should we eat?" I asked myself as I scan through the area. There was a lot of choices to choose from that it hard to pick one. Ha, there it is! "Patbingsu!" I said loudly.

"Yes!" she cheered. I knew she wanted it since we step foot here. After we bought patbingsu, instead of heading to the movies, we entered the mall. One word, boring. Malls are always so grand and expensive, students like us obviously didn't fit in.

We decided to get ice cream from Baskins Robbins before we exited the mall. Not a few steps away from the mall we saw a small shop selling accessories. We stop to look around at the accessories shop.

"Look! It's a strawberry!" I said and pin the strawberry clip onto her hair. She looks cute with the clip on. "How do you know I like strawberries?" She asked me.