Chapter 7

Sorry for the late update guys...i'm busy with my homework...like super super super duper busy..

Anyway..its already 2016!! Happy New Years Readers!!

----------------------------------------------
HaNi POV

After that incident,the rest of the day went so well..

On the next day,i walked to school early than usual..i decided to hang out at the rooftop and drink some hot cocoa..

While sipping my hot cocoa,i was thinking about my life..ever since my parents died..Aunt SoEun was the one that take care of me..she even payed for all my living expenses until now..and now i'm working at her coffee shop to return the favor...and i think maybe it will take my whole lifetime to pay back the money to Aunt SoEun..what if i take another job?-

"Yah,what are you doing here?" I looked at my back and i saw a bunch of girls standing..here comes the bullies...

"I'm sorry if i've take your spot..i will go now" i said and began to walk..

"Not so fast,bitch" one of them said..
"We're here to warn you that don't ever think about to take our oppas from us" she said..

"Eh?" What are they talking about?
"Sorry,i don't know what are you talking about so please give me a way to walked to the class i don't want to be late" i start walking and then one of them pulled my hair.."We heard about what Kai Oppa said the other day and then..saw you with Kyungsoo Oppa yesterday..you such a slut!" I stumbled down..i tackled her leg and ran away..thank god that the hot cocoa i bought earlier already finished ..i looked at my back..shit..they're following me..i ran as fast as i could..like really really fast..

Suddenly,someone grab my hand and pulled me to a small room..

"Ya-pp"The person put one finger on my mouth..
"You better shut up if you don't want to get caught"

"She run here ..come on" I heard one of the girls  said.

KRINGGGG!!!

Oh my god! I'm late!!

"Yah..i'm late please let me get out of here" i scan the room..it's the janitor room..the person pinned my hody to the wall..

"Yah,Kai ssi"

Kai POV

I stare at her..i take out her glasses..
I kiss her cheek.."See you next time" i put her glasses back and she get out of the room..

Dugeun dugeun duegeun...

Aishh...

I walk to the class..I saw HaNi already sit..wow so fast..
"Mr.Kim Jong In,late again?"
"Sorry, seongsaenim..i promise i won't late again"
"Don't make a promise if you can't do it"

"HaNi ssi,can you please give this to the class"
"Nae"
"This is your homework,finished this before the day after tomorrow and passed up to me"
What? Essay?
"Okay,class don't forget to do the assignment i give you yesterday..class dismissed"
I hate essays ...not because it essays..just because..

But,why did my heart suddenly skipped  a beat when i'm with HaNi? It's just my heart doesn't beats like that..the last time it beats like that is with  Sun Hee..

"Okay,class take out your history books"

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update..and the grammars too..

-kim hani