Chapter 3

Beep beep beep beep
I wake up and do my morning routine..
I'm so nervous..it's also my first day of school..
I wear my new school uniform..wear my glasses..
I walk to the kitchen and found a note;

I make chocolate cake and hot chocolate for you..
I'm going to the market to buy something..take care..
-Aunt So Eun..

I found the chocolate cake and the hot chocolate..i quickly digged in the food into my mouth..after i wash my dish.. I walked out of the house and walk towards the school..

INFRONT THE SCHOOL

I stand there..hoping to get a better school life..

breath in , breath out...

When i walked in the school..i saw a crowd of girls..running and screaming towards me..

SERIOUSLY TOWARDS ME???

When look at my back..i saw a crowd..really big crowd..and all are girls surrounding a group of boys..
Maybe hot boys..

I walk towards the school office to take my schedule .."HaNi..the principle wants to meet you.."the lady from yesterday said to me..i saw her name tag..Mrs.Yoon..such a nice name..
I thanked her and walk in the principle room..
"Annyeonghasaeyo,Seol HaNi ibnida.." I introduce myself..
"Ohhh ya..HaNi please sit down" the principle said...
"By the way,my name is Mr Jeong.."
I nodded
"Mrs HaNi i would like to tell you that your achievement in the test are very unexpected..you got 99% ..no one can get that highest before..so i decided to let you in the class that the student score from 85% to 95%..but you must not be shocked..the student in there are very..what can i say..urmmm you will know when you enter the class..so another thing..did you read the rules book? "
"Yeah,I did" i answered
"You must already read about the female representative?"
I nodded
"So,this year we didn't pick the Female Representative yet..the school head department already agree to choose you to be the Female Representative because you got the highest score..this is the guide book for you to be the Female Representative" he handed me the book an i take it..
"So take care,and do well in your studies..good luck" the principle said..
I stand and bowed and started to walk to the door..when
"Oh and one thing,you will have the interview with the head department next two weeks so be ready" he said.
"Nae,gomabseubnida.." I walk out and found out that Mrs.Yoon is talking to someone..she make an eye contact with me and said to the women.."ohh yahh,Mrs Sung ..this is your new student..Seol HaNi" she stopped from the thing she do and looked at me..
Why?? "Is there something wrong??" "Ani..,come follow me"she said..i follow her to the class and when we arrived she looked at me again and started to open the door..when i was about to follow her she blurted "Please stay for awhile Mrs.HaNi..i will call you in a minutes.." She said and close the door..
I heard someone talking,screaming.. hmmm..
"Okay,Mrs HaNi,you can go in" Mrs Song said i walked in and ...

Hahahaha cliffhanger for you guys..i'm doing it cause i'm run out of idea so sorryyy...
미안해 친구야!!