Chapter 12

KyungSoo POV

"HaNi yah,I don't know if it's okay with you but since you don't know much about love...
Should we go out on a date tomorrow?"

"What?!" She bursts out.

"No, no, no, I didn't mean anything special by it," I said while laughing.
"Just imagine, you don't even know anything about love and you want to do a song about love, that doesn't make any sense right?"

Silence took place.

"Or you can call it as an experiment?"

I can tell how shocked she is,
but honestly it's kinda cute.

"It's okay if you don't want to. We can figure it out in a different way," I said and get ready to stand up, still laughing at her cuteness.

"No, its okay actually. I was just surprised because its-"
She didn't finished her words as I cut her off,
"Tomorrow at 5, I will pick you up at the coffee shop. See you then,"
I walked out of the coffee shop while waving my hand at her.

I don't know why but I feel happy today. I hope that she will realise who I am soon. I miss her happy go lucky personality that I once love.

I walked out of the coffee shop and heard someone calling me.
Oh, it is Jong In.

"Jong In, what are you doing here?"
I asked him. Well it's something unexpected actually because Jong In doesn't like to go out during the day. I get in his car.

"Just wandering around, didn't feel like staying home."
Another silence took place. Déjà vu?
"So ,do you wanna get some coffee? You don't have any plans right?"
He nodded.
"Let's go,"

We get out of car and walked towards HaNi's coffee shop.

HaNi was surprised at first but she just shrugged it off.

"Two Americano please"
I ordered. Jong In seems like he's spacing out a lot today, and he's definitely staring at HaNi right now.

Jong In's POV

I see her again. Last night's dream totally softened my heart to make me realise the reason my heart skipped a beat when I'm with her.
Although it's short but it really affected me in many ways. Actually, I already knew that KyungSoo is here in her coffee shop and the reason I came out from the house is because I really wanna meet her.

Where am I?"I muttered to myself. All around me was black with no source of light whatsoever.When I look ahead, I saw a silhouette of someone and walk towards it. As I'm nearing the silhouette I have a feeling like I know this person.

"Sun Hee?" I call out. The female turns to look at me; I wanted to reach out to her. But before I could she fades away, and those golden locks were replaced with ebony hair. I recognized this person before me, I know this girl all too well.

I didn't manage to utter a word before I was transitioned to somewhere else. I was sitting on a bench in a park and beside me was Sun Hee. "What are you doing here?" I ask her as we look at each other.

"I belong here," she said.

"What do you mean?" I said, confused. She smile, "Kai, I'm gone now and I hope you realize that." I shook my head, "No you're right here with me."

She sighs, "This isn't real Kai, I'm dead. I want you to realize that you should open your heart to someone else," she said.

I grabbed her shoulder, "But Sun Hee-!" She silenced me with a finger on my lip. "There's someone waiting for you out there Kai, open your heart for her."

A sudden image of an ebony hair female flashes in my mind. It can't be her. She smiles, "Did she appear in your mind?" I left her question unanswered. She strokes my face softly. "Kai, I love you but fate said our love story has to end. She's a wonderful girl, she is better for you and I'm sure she would make you the happiest man alive."

I look up to her and slowly let go of her shoulders. My surroundings slowly fade away and so was Sun Hee. I didn't make an effort to stop everything from leaving my sight.

I snapped out of my train of thoughts when Kyung Soo called out to me.

"You're spacing out? Are you okay?" He asked. I'm spacing out again.

"Ah, gwenchanhayo" I replied.
We walked to the spot that Kyung Soo and HaNi sit awhile ago.

"Jong In"
He called me again.

"Nae?"

"I know you for years and I know there's something bothering you...
Spill the beans, now"

I don't know why but when he asked me to do something I'll surely obey it.
And that was enough to make me tell him the whole story.

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the late updates guys.. I'm really sorry.. joseonghabnida..jeongmal joseonghabnida.. *bows 90 degrees*

Saranghaeyo my readers!!!

-kimhani