Chapter 8

HaNi POV

It's break time..and here i am ...walking alone in an empty hallway..because i don't feel like eating..the incident earlier keep bothering me..

Haishh..why did he kiss me on my cheek ...he such a babo..
maybe he likes me?? No no no....he's a playboy of course he's just playing with me..but why did he save me earlier..?
Why did my heart skip a beat when i'm with him??
Haishh this thing makes me crazy..

After awhile walking,i decided to rest at the rooftop..when i arrived i realised..i'm not alone..so before i get the title 'stalker' from this strange guy..i just act like nothing happens..i go near the railing ..

That guy surely makes me crazy..i was thinking about how can i pay back my debt at Aunt So Eun (or maybe Aunt So Eun will not consider it as a debt but i wanted to) and then that guy come into the frame to make things more difficult..aigoo..

I didn't realise that o'm moving closer to the end of the railing..

"You sure wanna die,huh?"
A voice appears that make my sense come back..
I look at my back..

"I-i didn't realise that i'm moving near the railing..i'm sorry if i-im disturbing you..i-i will go now" i said..

"Ani,* laugh*i think i scare..no need to leave this place..i just scared that you'll fall ..and this place is for the student..not just me.." Lay said..

"Eo.." I nodded.."You're not going for lunch?"

"What's your answer is my answer"

And then silence take place..i continue to enjoy the view of the school from the rooftop..

KRINGGGGG..

"I think we need to go" i said to Lay..
"I think we should hurry"

We run to the class..luckily..Mrs Sung didn't arrive yet..

---------------------------------------------

Long time no see readers..
I'm sorry, i'm busy with school..with exam..haih..

Life is hard...

So leave comments so i can improve my skills of writing....sorry for the grammar too..

-KimHaNi