Chapter 6

"Yah,i'm not done talking to you ,Mrs HaNi" the man said..
I looked at the man..and suddenly he removed his cap..
"Jong In ssi.."i mumbled
"Get in the car right now!" He said..what? I need to meet with KyungSoo after this..
I ignore him and run away..all the people's attention are on me...what a shame...
I arrived at the coffee house and quickly change to my uniform and do my job...
After a few minutes.. I saw KyungSoo walk in the place while holding some books..maybe from the library.. I asked a permission fro Aunt So Eun..for a time-off..Aunt So Eun approved it...
I walked towards KyungSoo and sit infront of him.."Annyeong!"

KyungSoo POV

I was reading a book when someone said something.. I lift up my head and saw HaNi's in front of me.."ahh nae..Annyeong!!!" I waved my hand..
"So,are you ready?"
She nodded..
"Okay,we will start from your experienced of love..i decided to make a song about love..because i never make a song about love..and since you're a girl..i think it's better to make a song about love.."
"I've never been a relationship before.."she said suddenly..
"Mwo? A girl that is pretty as a princess like you never been a relationship? You're a liar.." I asked her..it's true she's really pretty..i think almost all the guys in the class likes her..
"It's true.. I've never been ina relationship..not even once..you can see why..i'm a nerd..no one wants to be friend with me.."
"But i want.." I said spontaneous..
"I want to be friend with you..you're pretty,smart and kind...who doesn't want to be friend with you?..maybe your stupid old schoolmates.. But if you asked my opinion..i would say i want to be friend with you..if you want me to.."
Her face were really surprise..and i can see her cheeks getting pinker ..
And then a tears roll down from her eyes..at this time i was really shocked.. "Did i say anything wrong?" I asked..
"No ..you did nothing..i'm just touched with your words..i've never heard that kinds of words before.." She answered..
"It's okay...don't cry..you're not pretty anymore.." I said and she laughed..
I stand and hugged her..and patted her backs.."from right now, we're friends.." I pulled out from the hug and take out my hands for handshakes.."friends" she said and shakes my hands..

"Okay lets get back to work.." I sit down and take out a notebook from my bag..i hand it to her.."This notebook is for you..i want you to write anything about love that you know...and hand it to me by tomorrow okay?" I asked..
"Nae.."
"Ohh,it's already time.. I need to go..sorry for not staying for a long time.." I said while packed my stuff..
"It's okay..see you tomorrow KyungSoo.."
"Nae.. " and i walked out of the shop..

HaNi POV

What a nice guy..

He was very my nice.. I hope our friendship will last long..thanks to him for giving me strength..

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update..i was so busy..
And sorry for the grammars..
English is not my first language..

안녕!!!

-KimHaNi