Part 1- Nora

Yato's POV
It was late at night, and I was at old Tenjin's, alone. My pale hand dipped into the clear water in the trough, then I placed the wet cloth onto the blight on my arm slightly, flinching at the sudden sting it gave me. I groaned, if I hadn't been so cocky when fighting that phantom, none of this would have happened. I heard the drop of water, and before I knew it, I was looking into Nora's eyes. I sighed and looked away.
"What do you want Nora?..."
"I have been watching you battle Yato... why do you use him?" Her black hair swayed in the wind. I ignored her and carried on cleansing the blight.
"Just get rid of him, use me, I am strong." Her mouth formed a sly smile and she giggled.
"Not this again. Didn't I make it clear that I have had enough of you and father after the incident with Ebisu? I released you, isn't that enough?" I tried to look away again but I couldn't, and she put her arms around me, I felt her look into me and my eyes felt heavy, there was something about her which made me feel completely useless whenever she was close. She frowned.
"Yato... what happened to those eyes... they used to gleam more... remember the fun you had before, the fun with me..."
I stopped and thought about the past, and then it came to me that I had done excactly what Nora wanted. But I shook my head and refused to think about it.
"Hiiro..." I whispered. She placed her hands on my face and leant in closer.
"Please just leave me alone, I'm sick of you..." I started feeling really weak.
"Father is angry with you... I am angry with you... how could you release your own sister?... But you still call me Hiiro? Let's play another game, Yaboku..."